Monday, November 20, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Date The Billionaire By Summer Cooper •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•


Date The Billionaire 
By Summer Cooper
266 pages
Publication Date: November 15, 2017
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC






Read Free with KindleUnlimited

Or Buy At







I’m sick of the billionaire lifestyle.

I’m sick of f*cking women who are just after my money!

So, I go back to the only place I feel truly safe...
grandma’s, my only family.

Just as I started to think I might finally catch a break,
grandma announced that she’s going to ‘help’ me find true
love — she’s signed me up to a reality TV dating show!






Wow just wow! That was one hell of a book. So superbly
 written and though through. I loved the story.

This is Laney and Jake's story. They both have sneaky family
 and friends. Chase grandmother signed him up for The 
Dating Game Show.  Laney best friend signed her up. The
 things the people in this show did to them was just really 
horrible. Just goes to show you that these shows are rigged.
 See what they would go through to keep the two of them 
apart. Let's hope they figure out a way to be together and not
 lose everything they have. I'm not going to tell you, you'll 
have to read the book.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Summer Cooper·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Summer Cooper. Discover the wild girl in you.

Besides her love of chocolate, dogs and music… reading and writing is Summer’s number one route to escape from
crazy friends, family and the in-laws!

She found her own happily ever after with a martial arts
fighter who also happens to be an adorable IT geek! Now,
she loves to write about hot alpha males that come with a
pretty face and covered in tough-as-nails muscle... who are
secretly looking for their true soul mate (shhh…)!

Receive 10 free books and 1 free audio book today by
signing up to her exclusive reader club (to get the latest news
about ARCs, new releases, and discounted and free
books!).









If you wish to get in touch, please email her at





No comments:

Post a Comment