Wednesday, September 12, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Falling for Gods by Eva chase (Their Dark Valkyire Book 3) ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.




Falling for Gods 
(Their Dark Valkyrie Book 3)
 By Eva Chase
220 pages

Publication: September 12th 2018 
by Ink Spark Press














Who would have thought I'd need to die to really come into my
 own? But with my growing valkyrie powers and the scorching hot
 Norse gods who resurrected me by my side, I've never felt more 
alive.

If only I could take a moment to enjoy my new home in Asgard.
 Unfortunately, our recent triumph has enraged a power-hungry 
giant who wants to see me dead all over again, along with everyone
 and everything I care about. And then there's our newly returned 
leader... Odin has turned out to be as single-minded as he is single-
eyed, and I can't shake the feeling that there's more to this situation 
than he's letting on.

My four gods and I will have to depend on each other if we're 
going to find our way through this mess, even if opening my heart 
that much to anyone terrifies me. I've come this far. No way am 
I backing down now.

I'm Aria Watson, and I'll be no one's pawn.

*Their Dark Valkyrie is a medium-burn reverse harem urban 
fantasy series. This action-packed, heart-wrenching ride gives
 you a kickass heroine, four irresistible gods, and Norse 
mythology like you've never seen it before.*





Holly hell that was an awesome book! This is an 
extraordinary story, and this is the tird book in the series. It is 
so completely well written and thought through as all the 
books have been. I am so ready for the next book. Especially
 with that cliffhanger. 

This is Ari and the Asguardens continuing story. With Odin 
back and preparing for war, things get a little hairy. Odin is in 
a mood and not a good one. He will not even entertain ideas
 that are not his own. He has foreseen it so it makes no 
difference.  Now it is up to Ari to show him he is not always 
right and what has been foreseen can be changed. And with 
her and her men working together they may just have a 
chance to defeat Surt the evil giant. And Thor and Hod have 
a plan for help. Let's just hope it all works.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.




















Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories
both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the

men who appreciate them.




Want to get in touch quickly?
She always enjoys hearing from readers!
Feel free to E-mail Her.


No comments:

Post a Comment