Tuesday, November 20, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Dark Karma: Sword of Vengeance (Karma #3) by Laura Simmons ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.



Dark Karma: Sword of Vengeance 
(Karma #3) 
by Laura Simmons 
Paranormal Romance
Date Published: January 16, 2017
Publisher: Outskirts Press











A remarkable tale of vengeance, time travel, and dark magic.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and your world
 was inexplicably changed in the worst way imaginable? Banished 
by his enemy into a hellish alternate dimension, Luke Decker fights
 to understand why his world has suddenly changed, and why is he 
on trial for the murder of his beloved Nina? What he doesn’t know
 is she’s not dead. Nina watches him vanish into thin air and is 
completely bereft, struggling to find out how and why he 
disappeared. Using all of her psychic talents and traversing the 
astral realm, she frantically searches for him to no avail. She owns
 a secret item which holds the key to his salvation, but will she 
figure it out before he’s condemned to live the rest of his life in a
 realm of darkness? 





That was awesome! Man what a book! This is an extraordinary 
story. It is so completely well written and thought through. I could 
not put it down. I found myself reading it straight through in one 
sitting. This is the third book in the series if you have not read the 
first two books do not worry these books can be read as a 
standalone. But this review may give away some spoilers 

This is Nina and Luke's story. But we also get some of Bryce and 
Amber from book two. For instance remember like from book two.
 Well let’s just say Karma is a bitch and she got him good. Now 
onto Nina and Luke. He has been in love with Nina forever. And he
 lays it all out for her. What he wants and that he will be patient 
with her as he loves her. But there is someone that is a problem and
 he wants him out of the way. When you find out who it may 
surprise you, but this person is evil and is the one who shot Nina in 
the last book. When Luke is taken she will stop at nothing to save 
him. But what she finds to help her is awesome. I am so ready for 
the next book. To see who her sister Maddie ends up with. 

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, please 
consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it when you do;
 they value your opinions too.














·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Laura Simmons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




I enjoy reading books on psychic phenomena and all things 
metaphysical. Most of my life I've been fascinated with astral
 travel, dreams, the ability to see the future, and 
reincarnation. I've wanted to write a book since I was a child,
 it was the first thing I can ever remember saying I wanted to
 do when I grow up. I love creating worlds in my mind and 
writing about them. My best days are when my characters 
decide to have lively conversations and I type them fast and 
furious.

  






No comments:

Post a Comment