Wednesday, February 24, 2016

*** Review & Book Tour For Something to Lose by Tamra Lassiter ***

SomethingToLoseBlitz

Something to Lose
by Tamra Lassiter
 
Publication Date: May 4, 2014  
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Suspense

SomethingToLose2




Hurry and Download it for FREE

While it lasts 

 Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo Books | iBooks




Everyone has something to lose.

Camden Piotrowski is justifiably upset to find her boyfriend in 
the arms of another woman. But it’s not the end of her world 
and definitely not something that a bubble bath, good wine, 
and cookie dough won’t help. Her pity party is interrupted
 when handsome Seth Vendetti bursts into her bathroom.

She soon discovers that her world and those in it are not as 
they seem. Can she trust Seth’s version of the truth and 
make him realize that even he has something to lose?




This is my first book by Tamra Lassiter but most defiantly not 
my last. I have one problem though. I am at a loss of words,
 How do you describe a book that is beyond words. I was 
glued to this book from the first few pages. I read straight 
through and Oh My God I could not put it down. My hubby
 woke at 4am and ask” are you still reading?” Yes is was and 
did not get a wink till the next day. I think I loved Camden’s 
quirky Dad’s shirts the best. My favorite was for colon health 
that read” May Colon is FART- Tastic” He had others through
 the book that were truly something. Loved how Seth is 
smitten from the moment he breaks Camden’s door down to 
Rescue her. It got really good from there, and loved how they
 finally take down the bad guy.  This book was funny, sad in 
a few places, and keeps you on the edge suspenseful. 
I cannot wait to read more form Tamra Lassiter. Now before 
I ruin this for you I will leave off here.  I hope you enjoy this 
book as much as I did. If you do like this book, please 
consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it when 
you do, they value your opinions too.

 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Tamra Lassiter  ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· 

 


I live outside Washington, D.C. with my wonderfully 
supportive husband and two daughters, one of which is 
approaching her teenage years. Help us all! If that isn’t 
enough, we have a Great Dane and an English Bulldog to 
keep us on our toes. It’s crazy around here, and I love every 
minute of it!

Writing is my third career. I didn’t set out to be a writer, it was 
just meant to be. My Mechanical Engineering degree from 
Virginia Tech prepared me well for my first career as an 
Engineer/Program Manager. My second career was in 
Human Resources. Long story, but I figured it out. I believe 
the best start for a writing career is to be a reader first, and 
I’ve been an avid reader my whole life. I’ve loved to read ever
 since I picked up my first Nancy Drew mystery in the fourth 
grade. Now, I love reading just about everything, but I don’t 
read sad books. I don’t watch sad movies either for that 
matter, no matter how many awards they’ve won. Life’s too 
short, and who needs all that strife to bring us down?

Many of my words have been penned late into the evening, 
which explains why I’ve never viewed whatever television 
show you recommend to me. I would, however, love to hear 
your recommendations for a great read!


Website | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Newsletter | Team Tamra





Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail.


Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right







IndieSageBlogger


 Are you a Blogger? 
Do You Love to Read and Review Books?
Then click Link Below,
 and Become a tour host. 
Get to read some books before they are out.
 All you have to do is read the book; give an honest review on your blog and cross post to
Amazon, Goodreads, or any other site the Author 
or Pr Dept would like you too post it to.
Check Out Their Information Below





No comments:

Post a Comment