Tuesday, June 21, 2016

★★★ Review & Tour For The Voice Trilogy Box Set By Noelle Bodhaine ★★★

NoelleBodhaine-TourBanner

Title: The Voice Trilogy Boxset 
(The Complete Voice Trilogy)
Author: Noelle Bodhaine
Genre: Contemporary Romance

NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyBoxedset

Purchase The Trilogy Boxset here...



My Review



Man you have to read this set. And I am so glad I got the set 
to read. If I had to have waited between books I may have gone mad. These three books are truly amazing reads. The
 books are so well written an engaging. I simply just could not 
put the book down, till I finished. I can only imagine how 
others wh read these separately felt having to wait. So if you
 have not gotten the other two books, grab this set ASAP. You 
will not be disappointed.

This story follows Rhys and Sophie on their journey to find the
 missing pieces of their lives. Just so happens what they have 
been looking for may just be each other. It was only suppose 
to be one night, one really hot night. Rhys is not one to break 
his rules. But as he spends more time with sophie, he seems 
to be breaking all of them. As he finds he needs her like the air
 he breathes. For the first time he may have finally found what 
he needs. Now he just has to convince her he can be what 
she needs and he can prove he has changed.

Sophie was just looking for an escape. And her best friend 
getting married was just the right distraction. But then she 
meets Rhys, one night as she sneaks away from the  
bachelorette party. Looking for some piece and quite she goes
 outside and that is when she meets him. And  lets just say 
the spark was lit in her. As they spend time they decide one 
night and that will be it. Then one turns into two and then 
more. And Sophie finds she may have found a reason to stay 
and not run.

Now every good story has to have a villain or two I swear 
Nadja is evil incarnate and Rhys mom is not far behind. I 
though Sophie’s ex was bad then got a better look into. Rhys 
ex and man what a conniving piece of work she is. When 
something truly horiable happens to rhys and his dad. Sophie 
has a run in with the evil duo of Bianca and Nadja and cannot 
figure out how to get to him.  It will take as man with stronger 
ties to help her get back to Rhys. Then they will have to put 
their heads together to figure out how to go forward.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here.  I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.





Synopsis...

Whisper (The Voice Trilogy Book 1)
When Sophie s tumbles into Rhys' world she is a mere 
whisper of herself. A shell, broken and battered by loss and 
neglect. A weekend away and time with friends is what she 
needs. What she gets is a sexy alpha male with a mysterious 
past, a reputation beyond measure and a need for control. 
Gambling with one's heart is a dangerous affair and 
everybody knows you don't walk away from the table when 
you are winning.

Speak (The Voice Trilogy Book 2)
Rhys is everything Sophie never knew she wanted, until he 
lets her down. With a broken heart in tow she leaves him in 
the dust and starts over only to find herself a shell of who she 
had become, no longer satisfied by who she was.

When Sophie cuts him off, Rhys is a shell. Wanting what he 
cannot have, he must prove to Sophie that he has changed. 
But when the moment comes will he speak up? Can Rhys 
overcome the ghosts of Sophie's past? Can Sophie forgive 
Rhys his past sins?

Find out in the second installment of The Voice Trilogy…a 
story of self discovery, profound change, and a love that must 
be written in the stars.




NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyTeaser3






NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyTeaser2


NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyTeaser1




NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTriologyTeaser

About Noelle Bodhaine...


Welcome to Noelle’s world where creativity and filth 
co-mingle and make for a delightful cocktail to intoxicate 
your senses and fill your time. Classically trained in the art of 
procrastination, seduction, and distraction. I’m a lover of all 
things creative...books, movies, music, cooking, and art. A 
history nerd to my core and avid student of powerful She 
wolves that have shaped our modern history. I like to watch 
old movies when it rains, and listen to dry satirical podcasts 
when I cook. I make a mean Old Fashioned and love the 
smell of cigar smoke and old leather. I write about men I want 
to love and places I want to go. My laptop has become like an 
appendage, as I never know when something deliciously dirty 
may pop in this crazy head. I do my dreaming at the base of 
the beautiful Rocky Mountains, surrounded by handsome 
young men who do not pick up their laundry.


Cyber-stalk Noelle here...






**Coming 2016**


The Curve
#masterthecurve Orions Daughters
~Dates to be announced.~


NoelleBodhaine-TheCurveTeaser



Like My Cool Fonts 
see links below







No comments:

Post a Comment