Wednesday, June 29, 2016

*** Update *** Temporarily. down for 2 to 4 weeks to heal ***

******* update on  my progress and expected time to go home *****


 Haw figured out how to put pic in from tablet.


The internet is sporadic I hope you all get this. So here's the update. I am in here
until most likely the weekend. They are going to operate on Thursday to clear the
the abscess they found in the lacrimal Sac of the tear duct between the sinuses.
Dr. Jean says this is called dacryocystitis DCR surgery. There are actually a whole
lot of YouTube videos of this procedure being done if you're interested. Personally
I was not too thrilled watching this procedure being done. As well as I'm told that I
have a deviated symptom and therefore they may have to break the nose. I don't
know how long was going to take to recover from to be for sure but he said he's
going to have to insert this tube from my tear duct the sinuses temporarily. He said
that this will remain there for up to one month. Then I will go back in and have the
tube removed and it should clear up my problems. And I'm sure I'm not going to
feel up to post on Thursday after surgery right away I'll try and get Jimmy to post
something to let you know what's going on. I tell you to drop by if you wanted to
but I'm in isolation and you have to get gowned up just to get in the room. As the
infection is MERSA. But it iss almost gone. As we caught it so soon.
Okay we'll talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment