Tuesday, August 23, 2016

★★★ Review & Book Tour For Pretty Perfect Toy by Angel Payne ★★★

Pretty Perfect Toy RB Banner


Pretty Perfect Toy(Temptation Court, Book 2)
by Angel Payne
251 pages
publication: August 23rd 2016
by Angel Payne Writes, LLC


Pretty_Perfect_Toy_med

BuyNow


Synopsis



“It’s time to live in the light, Ella…”

With their attraction too explosive to ignore, Cassian Court 
has whisked Mishella Santelle from her tiny island kingdom
 to the empire he rules: New York City. Here, they have 
succumbed to the magic of Temptation Manor, surrendering 
to their lust—and a love that won’t be denied.
But happiness is nearly ripped away, when an act of heroism
 turns Cassian into a target of violence…from which physical
 recovery is only the beginning of healing. Cassian must find
 a way to expose his emotional scars too—meaning he must 
visit a past refusing to release him from its haunting grip.
“Take me into the darkness, Cassian…”
What are the secrets of Turret Two? Once revealed, will they 
clear a path for new connection to Ella…or anchor him 
deeper in the past as they struggle with the challenges of 
the present? Being touted as New York’s fresh “it” couple 
is insane enough—but just when Ella decides she’s had
 enough of being the city’s perfect little toy, a shocking visitor 
changes everything…and she must accept an even 
more agonizing reality.
Deception isn't always black and white. And sometimes, 
the prettiest toy hides the darkest secrets.









In my review of book one I said "Man if I could make a wish, 
I would wish for Arcadia to be a real island".  But right now 
I am a wreck. This book took me on an emotional journey,
 and there was a whole range of happy to sad to angry as
 hell. Mt Payne has thrown me into a lockdown; I could not
 put this book down. She just locked me in and threw away 
the key. And if that is not enough she left me screaming for 
more. That next book cannot get here any fast enough.

Cassian and Ella love each other, but man they will have to 
walk through hell to get there happily ever after. We do get
 answers to a lot of secrets, but they come at a cost. 
Sometime life is not fair. And Cassian and Ella are going to
 have to learn this. But just when it looks like they will get 
their happy life. And I can relax and read the rest.  Something
 nasty happens and I’m back in that emotional hell with them.
 The book opens with a really romantic and out start. And 
that is the bait where Angle traps you in the book. So be 
prepared to read this book in one sitting. And have the 
tissues handy if you’re a crier like me. And just to let you 
know I set down after diner to read this. and I finished 
reading my copy at 7am the next day.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here.  I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book,
 please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.
 



Teaser


PrettyPerfectToyTease

vvvvvvvv



Add it to Goodreads:

Teaser


NaughtyLittleGiftTease

teaserGENLG


AboutTheAuthor






Hi there. I'm Angel: book lover, writing addict, hopeless 
romantic, pop culture geek and avid shoe lover.

**I have a monthly newsletter now! Sign up for it right here:
http://eepurl.com/LoNkz. It's a cool way to get exclusive info, 
talk hot heroes, learn about new items in the Angel Payne 
store, talk hot heroes, further the pie or cake debate...and oh 
yeah, did I mention talking hot heroes?

A bit about me...

I've been hooked on books since I was a kid but it got worse 
in my twenties, when I discovered romances--the hotter, the 
better. Growing up in Southern California, with lots of surfer 
manliness surrounded me, was certainly a good boost for 
reading about delicious alpha guys and the women who 
adore them. When I learned I had a knack for telling these 
stories too, I guess you could say I was doomed--though my
 path toward romance novelist took a few detours via a 
concert-reviewing gig for my college newspaper (free show 
tickets...backstage passes...that was a no-brainer), artist 
interviews for a Beverly Hills dance music mag, personal 
assistant work for a record producer, dance club disc jockey,
 and a lot of fun in the hospitality industry.

These days, I still live in California, and have found an 
amazing alpha guy of my own who was brave enough to 
marry me. We live on a street that looks like Brigadoon, with\
our beautiful daughter. I have the best life ever, and never 
forget to thank the Big Guy Upstairs for it, either.



AuthorLinks




TwitterWebsiteOUAA_SocialMedia_Facebook


tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment