Thursday, October 26, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For The Vampire's Spell: The Hunted (Book 8) By Lucy Lyons •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



The Vampire's Spell
The Hunted (Book 8)
By Lucy Lyons  
Published October 11, 2017
By Persia Publishing 



 



Amazon





The best selling author Lucy Lyons and with the eighth 
installment of her series "The Vampire's Spell"

Clayton Masters is finding a niche in a world he’d never 
imagined existed when he was a Venatores vampire hunter.
 Juggling his responsibilities as pack leader of his 
werewolves and night job as head of security for the vampire
 nightclub, Pulse, was difficult enough. Now that he’s started 
teaching martial arts at the nearby dojo, his world has 
expanded yet again, bringing him in contact with the 
American High Fae and all their prejudices against his kind.

When the first female in his pack to maintain a pregnancy is
 stolen and Ashlynn, his mate, is captured trying to save her, 
the walls that divide the pureblood Fae from the mortal half-
blood shifters and vampires come down. The people that 
have taken her are hell-bent on destroying all magical 
creatures, and it will take cooperation and Clay’s own brand 
of diplomacy and fighting skills to bring those responsible to 
justice. 

But in saving his family, he’s brought new magic to the 
American continent. Only time will tell, if the old world and the
 new world, can survive together. A collision of magic and 
mortal strength, to save the woman he was forced by his 

beast to mate with, and seduced by her wild spirit to love. 









Wow just wow. How does she do this, this series has me 
hooked like, well an addict. I NEED THE NEXT BOOK 
NOW! This series is expertly written and so thought out. 
I love that we get to see all the others from the first books.

Now this book is primarily focused on Clay and well Ash to.
 But mostly Clay as Ash did it again and ran into trouble 
head first without any help. And it is up to Clay to fix things 
again. And save the other wolf that she went to save the first 
were to get pregnant in a very long time. And he has to get 
help from the fae. And that is master Shedu who he works 
for. We meet some very inserting thing people in this book. 
And even if he saves Ash will it be in time and if it is will she 
forgive him for being an idiot when it comes to her. I am so 
ready for the next book.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too










The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

Amazon




 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment