Monday, May 21, 2018

*✿༻..•.¸¸•´¯`• Review For Rebel Bride (Drakoryan Brides #4) by Ava Sinclair •´¯`•.¸¸.༺✿*




Rebel Bride: 
A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy 
(Drakoryan Brides #4)
by Ava Sinclair 
Published May 19th 2018







   For centuries, the Drakoryan lords have taken 
sacrificial maidens. As a village widow, 
I thought myself safe from their attentions. I was wrong. 


I am Thera the Healer, and I blame the Drakoryans for the
 death of my husband and father. They were killed before 
our dragon lord rulers resettled us in the Drakoryan Valley 
ahead of war with the ShadowFell.

Now they seek to recruit village men into their army to fight
 the enemy. But I seek to convince my people that the 
enemy is not some black dragon we have never seen, 
but the one who keeps us.

Now the Drakoryans are accusing me of sedition, and seek
 to neutralize my influence in a manner I will not accept. 
They seek to wed me to five Drakoryan lords tasked with 
keeping order in my village.

They won't get what they want without a fight. 




Oh my God that ending about wrecked me! War. War is hell 
on all. This is a well-written and thought out book just like the
 rest in the series. But this one is very emotional. Be 
prepared it brought tears to my eyes.

This is Thera's story and the five brothers who will soon be
 her mates. This is a little unconventional as the Story goes
 most of the mates are virgins. This one is a widow she is a
 Healer and she lost her husband in the most horrible way.
 But the way he did die is not the way she is aware of and 
when it is brought to light you can see that it almost breaks 
her. I was so shocked when it happened I had to set the 
book down. But thanks to the wise witch of the wyrd she is 
decided that what has been taken from her she'll be returned 
fivefold. And this is the story where the war begins in so 
many things are so different that it has rocked their little piece
 of the world. I can't wait to read the next book and meet the
 queen of the Drakoryans. I absolutely love the series and if
 you have not read the first book I suggest you start with 
them or you may be lost in the plot of the story line.

I will leave off here. I hope you enjoy this book as much as 
my son did. If you do like this book, please consider leaving 
a review. The Authors really like it when you do; they value
 your opinions too.











Published
Feb 10th

March 10th

April 20th

Published
 March 28th






Published May 19th 2018




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Ava Sinclair ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Variety is the spice of life and Ava Sinclair writes a little
 something for everyone, from dark romance to menage to 
kinky AF age play. But the one thing that is consistent in her
 books are strong storylines, alpha males, and strong women
 whose hearts and bodies aren't given up without a fight.

Ava lives in southern Virginia, where she enjoys hoarding 
books, hiking, running, spoiling her cats, and spending time 
with her Eurasian eagle owl, Lucius.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment