Monday, March 23, 2015

*** Review For Storm Boxed Set by Tara Crescent ****









Man these are books are good. I love the spunky Tessa.
 Even as he has her tied up she is plotting on how to get
 even with him. But that just backfires as she wants what he
 wants. This book is full of hot and steamy moments. 
As well as sweet ones and even a few sad ones. When Tim
 thinks Tessa did something that really upsets him. 
With all the paparazzi and press in the way, will they be able
 to find out if they can make it past these hurdles to find one
 another. You will have to read the books to see what 
happens. I recommend getting the box set as once you begin
 you will want to read to the end of the series.

I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.

If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.

The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.


Storm originally started out as a mailing list freebie. 
It was a way for me to write out my crush on a certain
 Hollywood star. I love this series though - it's funny and 
light-hearted. All BDSM doesn't have to grim and scary, 
and Storm was my attempt to write that out.


Timothy Banks is Hollywood's hottest star. He is funny, charming and utterly sexy.

I'm the girl who runs a pizza shop in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Population 2700.

He is a storm. I seek safe harbor. Timothy Banks does not belong in my life. 
 Why then, do I feel only yearning when I look at him? 


All the Storm episodes in ONE Boxed Set! 


Timothy Banks is Hollywood's hottest star. He is funny, charming and utterly sexy. 
He is a storm. I seek safe harbor. Timothy Banks does not belong in my life.

Why then, do I feel only yearning when I look at him? 
I probably shouldn't have named my vibrator after him. 
I probably shouldn't have abandoned him in the middle of a winter storm. 
I probably shouldn't have started playing BDSM games with him. 
Yet I did all these things. I'm the girl who runs a pizza shop in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Population 2700. 
And I'm about to find out that Tim Banks and I live in very different worlds.
“Ah,” I said. I had no idea what he had said, no clue what
I was responding to. “I guess you can hang out here till the
 power comes back on, or the rain stops.” I didn’t want to 
sound churlish, but my palms were clammy and blood was
 roaring in my brain. Timothy Banks was bad for me. 
Standing there, naked except for a towel, speaking in his 
sexy, seductive voice, I felt a yearning for the jet-setting,
 cosmopolitan life I’d given up, where meeting men like 
Timothy Banks was not entirely outside the realm of 
 possibility. But that life had transformed into a waking 
nightmare, and I had retreated to Liverpool, and built a shell 
around myself. I didn’t want cracks to appear.

But in fairness, Timothy Banks wasn’t responsible for the way
 I was feeling, and I had no excuse for the kind of rudeness 
I was displaying. Major movie star or not, I couldn’t throw him
 out in the rain.

“Sorry,” I said. “I’m being quite rude. Please, stay. The power
 usually comes back on in an hour or so.”

He looked at me. “If it won’t be an imposition?” he asked.
“I can entertain myself.” He looked at my cheap particleboard 
bookshelf, overflowing with books. “Do you mind?”

“Not at all,” I responded. I waved towards the easel. “I’ve 
been itching to paint all day, if you don’t mind?”

He looked at me, his expression oddly intent. “It’s your home,
 
 Tessa,” he said. “You can do whatever you want.”

Was that a come-on? A slight emphasis on the phrase ‘you 
can do whatever you want’? An indication that if I took a step
 towards him, it would be reciprocated? I wanted so much to 
find out. I wanted to drop my gaze lower, to see if he felt the 
same arousal I was feeling at the moment. The same sense
 of exciting possibility.

*********

I kept silent, taking a sip of my own. “What do you want me to
 say?” I asked him finally. “I’m not a starry-eyed teenager. 
We lead such different lives. I bake pizza, for fuck’s sake. 
 You are a Hollywood heartthrob that women masturbate to.
 Fuck, I even named my vibrator after you. How can I ignore
 all of that, wish it all away?”

“You named your vibrator after me?” He sounded slightly 
stunned and I could see the blush creep up his cheeks. It 
was ridiculously endearing.

“Really?” I started to smile despite myself. “From everything 
I said, that’s the bit you chose to focus on?”

“Yes.” He still sounded a little astonished. “No one’s ever said
 that to me before.” 


***


  Amazon US | Amazon UK |





~*~ TARA CRESCENT~*~

Hello, I’m Tara Crescent.
I’ve always fantasized about being a mysterious spy, 
leading a secret
double-life, and now, I find that that’s come true!



Sort of.



By day, I’m a mild-mannered corporate drone in Toronto, but by night, 
I’m limited only by my imagination; I sit, and I type, and I am a daring writer of 
BDSM, erotica and romance.



In my spare time, I write of course. I also read, garden, travel, cook, 
and almost never clean. I just started watching Walking Dead on Netflix 
(zombie erotica, anyone?), and
  I’m impatiently awaiting the next episode of Doctor Who. 
(I would kill for a TARDIS.)



I’ve scribbled bits and pieces all my life, chiefly inspired by what I’m reading, 
which tends to be mainly science-fiction and fantasy, with a healthy sprinkling of
 romance and erotica thrown in.



I’m a huge believer in happily-ever-after, but tempered by real life, 
where happily-ever-after is possible, but takes work.  My favorite
  kind of romance stories are ones that are somewhat 
believable; I like strong men and women who know what they want out of life, and are
 driven to get it.




I love reader email;

I can be reached by
 E-Mail at

taracrescent@gmail.com.



Happy reading and writing!




Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
contact me By e-mail.  
Kimmie Sue's Email 
Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment