Tuesday, March 31, 2015

*** Review of Body of Law Volume 3 by Amanda Lance ***


Body of Law Volume 3
by Amanda Lance
RELEASE DAY BLITZ
March 31, 2015





AMAZON: http://bit.ly/BOLV3

 


 Well this was one amazing series. I was captivated from the 
first chapter of book one. Not only was this is book was well
 written, it was funny hot and defiantly steamy. violet is one
 heck of a woman, she wanted Sebastian, even with all his 
flaws. But he kicked her out. Now she id dating Mr. sensible,
 and bored out of her mind. She can't even bring herself to
 sleep with him. She just needs to face it Sebastian will 
always be it for her. When she returns home and finds the 
mess of her car, she dose not know what to do. while 
Sebastian has stayed away from Violet to protect her he
 figures out what he needs to do. Now he just needs to put 
his plan into action and see if he can get Violet back. I will 
say no more but if you have not read the first two books get
 them. I hope to get more book from Mrs lance, she truly a great writer.

I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.

If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.

The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.


 

I should have known I
couldn’t change him.

Maybe I was even
wrong for trying, but I really thought Sebastian Scott had something redeemable
about him (other than his body anyway), something I could bring out if I cared about him enough.

I was wrong.

But even though I’m
not his intern anymore, I can’t deny our physical attraction, ruining my
chances of a relationship with anyone else. If that weren’t bad enough,
Sebastian’s behavior has become more erratic than ever. I want to blame it on
the stress of the lawsuit but I have a feeling it is something else entirely.

Something dangerous.



Haven’t read the
first two volumes? Get them now!

Body of Law Volume 1:
http://bit.ly/BOL1Amazon
Body of Law Volume 2:
http://bit.ly/BOLV2





~*~*~ AMANDA LANCE ~*~*~


A native of New
Jersey and lifelong nerd, Amanda Lance recently completed her Master in Liberal
Arts at Thomas Edison State College after her BA in English Literature and AFA
in creative writing. As an avid reader of all genres, some of her favorite authors
include Hemingway, Marquis de Sade, Stevenson, Bukowski and Radcliffe.
When she isn’t
writing or reading, Amanda can found indulging in film noir or hiking with her
other half and their extremely spoiled dog. She is obsessively working on her
next book and trying to tame her caffeine addiction.



Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
 
Pinterest:
 
Goodreads:
Amazon
Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links. 
Kimmie Sue's Email 
Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment