Wednesday, April 15, 2015

**** Relese day for Found (Assassin's Revenge Book 1) by Tara Crescent ****




Found (Assassin’s Revenge #1) by Tara Crescent
RELEASE DAY BLITZ
April 15, 2015




This first book was freaking amazing! I can not wait to read the rest of the series. In this first book the two main leads go by different names so for my review I call them by him and her. Our leading lady is ruthless, she is out for revenge and will stop at nothing to achieve her goal. Our leading man tells her he a thief but we find out he is a lot more than that. and just maybe they have the same goal. Unfortunately they only have one night together, or so they think. you will love the end and will be dieing to get your hands on the next book. I know I am. thankfully it is only a week away from this post date. but if you pick up this series after all books are out get them all you will have to know what happens.

I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.

If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.

The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.


I have a mission. Kill the man who kidnapped me. Kill the guards who raped me. I have guns and knives and I’m not afraid to use them. Nothing will stop me.

Then I walk into a bar and I notice him. He is gorgeous. For four long years, my only response to anything sexual has been revulsion and fear. This time, it feels different.

I could use him. I want to use him. I could sleep with him and make a pleasurable memory as a counterpoint to the painful ones. I’m not a frightened young girl anymore. I’m a trained assassin, capable of killing him with my bare hands.

This time, I’ll be in control.

He’s just supposed to be a distraction, this mysterious man in the bar that I have a one-night stand with. But I can't predict the secrets he is hiding... secrets that are about to intersect my world in painful, unanticipated, and dangerous ways.




BUY IT ON AMAZON:
http://amzn.to/1J0becz


Book 2 Bought
Amazon  




~*~*~ TARA CRESCENT ~*~*~


Hello, I’m Tara Crescent. I've always fantasized about being a mysterious spy, leading a secret double-life, and now, I find that that’s come true!

Sort of.

By day, I’m a mild-mannered corporate drone in Toronto, but by night, I’m limited only by my imagination; I sit, and I type, and I am a daring writer of BDSM, erotica and romance.

In my spare time, I write of course. I also read, garden, travel, cook, and almost never clean. I just started watching Walking Dead on Netflix (zombie erotica, anyone?), and I’m impatiently awaiting the next episode of Doctor Who. (I would kill for a TARDIS.)

I’ve scribbled bits and pieces all my life, chiefly inspired by what I’m reading, which tends to be mainly science-fiction and fantasy, with a healthy sprinkling of romance and erotica thrown in.

I’m a huge believer in happily-ever-after, but tempered by real life, where happily-ever-after is possible, but takes work. My favorite kind of romance stories are ones that are somewhat believable; I like strong men and women who know what they want out of life, and are driven to get it.

From time to time, I blog about what I’m writing at http://www.taracrescent.com. The blog is also where I post book excerpts; highlight information about upcoming promotions, and so on and so forth. Follow me there to keep up with all the fun!  

She loves reader email

She can be reached by
 
 E-Mail at   taracrescent@gmail.com.


Happy reading and writing!










Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or

Contact me By e-mail. 

Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right


No comments:

Post a Comment