Monday, April 20, 2015

**** Review of Culinary Seduction by Merritt Kelly *****







wow what a story. I was asked to read this book 
and give my opinion. Well first I am hungry, I know not your 
normal response to a Romance. but the Merrit Kelly seduces 
you with the talk of food to. I want to go make some of these 
dishes with my hubby. This book is so well written the story 
line is great the two characters are not suppose to fall for one another, but they do and oh how it makes for a good read. 
I would not read this on an empty stomach as you will be 
hungry and turned on all at the same time.
 I will advise have the tissues ready to, there is a really sad
 part near the end. It through me for a sec, but I have to say the dedication Danny makes to his success. The wonderful
 love he shows to this person is well deserved. I don't want
 to ruin the story so I will stop here go get this book.
 It is a great read.
I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.

If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.

The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.




 Food is the new sex and cheftestants Andrea Claire 
and Danny Miller are battling it out to see

who becomes the new high priest or priestess. The two face
 off in a contest for hosting duties of new

show called Culinary Seduction.

Chef Andrea Claire is a woman who knows what she wants, 
and what she wants is to build her

own culinary empire. Hosting the show would give her the 
injection of cash she needs to finally get a

store front for her catering business and give her the 
credibility she seeks. Her food  is infused with her 


warmth and passion.

Bad boy chef Danny Miller's bold flavors and state-of-the-art 
techniques in molecular

gastronomy set him apart from the pack. Hosting the show 
would raise the profile of his restaurant and

he could pay what he owes the bank and his grandmother.

Will his talent be enough to garner him the win? Or will 
Andre's seductive on camera personality and

obvious passion for cooking win out? Their on air chemistry 
is undeniable. The test kitchens at Cuisine

Channel have never been so hot!






~*~*~ Merritt Kelly ~*~*~
 

Merritt Kelly has been in love with the written word as long as
 she can remember. She's a freelance

writer, author, and columnist whose articles have appeared
 in the Colfax Gazette, Palouse Journal, and

the Moscow/Daily News. Her work on the web can be seen
 on Paperdriods, DigiYoo, LexiYoga and

HaveHeart Magazine websites under her real name Carol 
Traulsen. She has written on a variety of

topics including the war in Kosovo, the death penalty, grief,
 coping with a cozy kitchen and cooking.

Merritt Kelly is a pen name she chose to honor her late 
mother who always believed in her writing

ability. When she's not writing she's cooking, walking or 
reading. She resides in the Pacific Northwest

with her husband, her son and her cat.

She loves to laugh, all the music in the Guardians Of The 
Galaxy, trying new foods, a good glass of

wine and almost anything chocolate. Her first novel, Culinary 
Seduction, a foodie/Chick lit romance is

was released through Soul Mate Publishing in Febraury of 2015.




Twitter

FaceBook



Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail.  
Kimmie Sue's Email 
Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com
Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment