Monday, January 2, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Dragon's First Christmas Emily Sorensen •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•

Dragon's First Christmas (Dragon Eggs Book 3)

by
Published December 22nd 2016
 
 


~*~*~ Please!!! Confirm pricing and availability ~*~*~
~*~*~ with the retailer before downloading. ~*~*~
~*~*~ Pricing subject to change ~*~*~
~*~*~ current price as of 1/1/2017 ~*~*~
~*~*~ It's free right now on  ~*~*~  

Amazon, Apple, and Google Play. 

 


** This book can be read as a standalone. **

Virgil didn't mean to sneeze and burn down the 
Christmas tree. But it was hot, and bright, and pretty!

His parents, Rose and Henry, are exasperated. Raising 
a baby dragon is hard enough; now they have to worry 
about their safety.

Can they solve this problem in time for Christmas?

A 14,000 word G-rated new adult fantasy.
 




What sweet little book. This is the 3rd book in the series.
 These books are short but lovely. If you have not read book 
one and 2 go get them all.  They written with love and have 
so much warmth you can feel it.

This is Virgil’s first Christmas and he starts it off with a bright
 and warm tree. As new parents Rose and Henry are having
 their own problems. Newly married and a newborn in 1920,
 this is also the height of women trying to set out on their own
 but Henry is so old fashioned sometimes it gets on Rose’s 
nerves. Like him wanting her to darn his socks. And they 
have to use their oven as his bed. But they are going to all 
the wrong people for help. And when they find it, it will be 
no surprise to any mother who they should have asked all along.
 
Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.




 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Emily Martha Sorensen ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·
 
 


I'm a huge fan of science fiction and fantasy, and 
I write clean books that are intelligent, optimistic, 
and happy.

I write for all age levels.  Picture books?  Got one.  
Chapter books?  Got a series.  Middle grade?  
Sure thing.      

Young adult?  Most definitely.  New adult?  Working on a series right now.  ALL of them, no matter what the age of the main character, are both intelligent and clean.  I believe that children deserve smart books, teenagers deserve fun books, and adults deserve imagination, a sense of wonder, and books aimed at them that are G or PG.

I have two comics: A Magical Roommate, which is 
complete (it's actually G-rated new adult, and was 
always intended to be that way: I started it when 
I was eighteen and couldn't find clean stories
 about people my age), and  
To Prevent World Peace, which is currently 
ongoing (think a magical girl series from the point 
of view of the villains).

I'm a bit of an oddball.  I refuse to write what's 
popular: I write the stories I believe should exist.  
If those happen to become popular, I would be 
delighted.  I won't change what I write just 
because the crowd's doing it.  I'm pretty flexible 
about which forms my stories take, though.

My husband is Benjamin A. Sorensen, who writes 
fantasy.  His first book is Prophecy, and it's pretty 
awesome. He's a wordsmith, and he usually writes 
standalone epic fantasy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment