Thursday, April 6, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For The Vampire's Spell - Surrendering to The Night: Book 2 By Lucy Lyons •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•

 

The Vampires Spell  

(Taken By The Night Book 2) 

By Lucy Lyons  

193 pages

Published March 18th 2017 

By Persia Publishing 

 






Amazon




Eighteen-year-old Caroline is about to graduate from the
 Venatores lamiae high school. A year ago, the vampires she
 spent her life fearing kidnapped her and she learned they’re
 not as evil as she was taught. When Los Angeles, home of
 the master vampire Nicholas, suffers a rash of grotesque 
murders, the Venatores blame the vampires, but Caroline 
knows they’re innocent of the vicious crimes. 

When Caroline warns Nicholas of the impending attack from 
the hunters, he in turn tells her about were-animals who once
 existed alongside vampires. Animals with supernatural 
strength and hunger hunted the vampires in a hundred-year 
war that supposedly left the were-population extinct, and 
almost destroyed the vampires. 

Together, Caroline and Nicholas work to solve the mystery of
 who, or what, is killing the innocent. When Caroline 
becomes a target of an assassination plot of her as well, 
it is Nicholas who must save her. But, the healing comes 
at a price. Nicholas wants her to belong to him, and offers 
her almost unlimited power and immortality. But, to achieve
 what he desires she must turn her back on everyone she 
cares about in the society of hunters. 

Caroline is once again presented with a choice between her
 fellow humans who fear and betray her, or the master 
vampire that consumes her thoughts, even in her dreams. 








Holy molly what a book. This is the 2nd book in the vampire
 spell series. And gods it was good. It is really well written
 and wonderfully told. This is a Young Adult story. I know not 
my usual book. But dam Lucy Lyons writes a hell of a book.

This picks up about a year after book one. So if you have not
 read it get it first. So where was I? Right Caroline is now an 
apprentice hunter and witch in training so to speak. She is 
still having issues with David. Man he is a total jackass. And
 in my opinion he is completely lost it and in a word nuts. But
 that’s me but man is he mean as hell I think he believes his 
own lies and oh how I wish he was not the way he is. But 
alas that is not to be. This time there is a new big bad in LA
 and of course it is blamed on the vampires. And Caroline is
 still confused about her feelings. Even after the attempt on 
her life. Oh when you find out who and what is behind the 
killings be prepared. As what it is, is freaky. And as for whom
 it is just ticked me off; I so cannot wait till he gets his. I want
 book 3 now! Please. Lol like that will work. Till next review tata.


 Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope 
you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this 
book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors really
 like it when you do; they value your opinions too.








The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment