Thursday, May 18, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Alpha Kaden (Alpha #2) By Midika Crane •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•





Alpha Kaden (Alpha #2)
By   Midika Crane
Publication: May 17th 2017

By Inkitt





"Lock your doors. Hold them tight. Close your windows. 
Every night. Don't go out, in case he's there. Always live in
 total fear."

Everyone knows of Alpha Kaden, a man of twisted riddles

 and cryptic puzzles. His identity is one of them. His touch, 
another. He is feared throughout all 13 packs for his 
reputation of stealing young women out of their beds. And 
tonight he has come to steal Mara to make her a player in 
his wicked game.

But when Mara discovers the truth behind his sadistic mind 

games everything changes and she finds herself questioning 
what is real, and what is not. Mara always assumed her 
mate would be a man from her own pack. A good man. 
Not a sadistic, sinful Alpha named Kaden.




Holly cow I didn't see that one coming. This was
 one hell of a book. It is so well-written and so
 many twist to keep you on the edge of your seat.
 So read for the next book.

This book is Mara's story and Kaden's. This story
 is one that takes the saying "don't judge a book

 by its cover". The worst kind of danger can come
 from the least expected and friendliest of people.
 I started hating Kaden for what he has done, but 
when you find out why. You will be surprised when
 you find out he is not at all as he seems. And the
 big bad is not who you will ever suspect. I so 
wanted to kill the sadistic ass. But in the end let’s
 hope it all works out.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. 
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If
 you do like this book, please consider leaving 
a review. The Authors really like it when you do;
 they value your opinions too













Coming soon


Alpha Jasper (Alpha #4) 





·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·  Midika Crane ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·





My name is Sophie, although I'm most commonly known by
my pen name, Midika. I'm a student living in a small town in
New Zealand, where successfully publishing a book at the
age of seventeen is as fiction as what I write. I've always
loved books to the point where my mother's punishment for
being anti-social was taking them away. Writing came to me
when I was very young, and ever since it's been like a

counseling session whenever I sit down at my computer.












No comments:

Post a Comment