Tuesday, May 16, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For The Vampire's Spell - Kiss of The Night: Book 3 By Lucy Lyons•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



The Vampire's Spell
 Kiss of The Night: Book 3
By Lucy Lyons  
193 pages
Published May 3rd  2017 
By Persia Publishing 

 



Amazon




Life is dangerous for Caroline at her home with the 
Venatores. Shes officially a new Watcher of the Venatores. 
The title comes with the responsibility to preserve the 
Venatores treaties with vampire-kind, but there are hunters 
who dont want peace. Theyre ready and waiting for a 
war between the species, and doing everything they can to 
speed its arrival. 

In her own life, Nicholas wants her to leave with him and 
allow her power to bloom to its full potential. Her heart aches
 to go with him, while her sense of honor has forced her to 
stay and fight for her place among the Venatores Lamiae 
sorceresses. 

When the Venatores are visited by another master vampire 
who demands that Caroline gives her an animal to call like 
Nicholas and his rats, she refuses and her best friend is 
mortally wounded, the Venatores irreparably divided, and her
 fate sealed. She must kill the Master of Seattle for her 
crimes against the Venatores and Nicholas vampires. But 
in doing so, she may cross a line that separates her from the
 Venatores forever. 

Ahead of her lies a future unlike any the Venatores Lamiae 
allowed her to imagine. With each growth spurt of her power,
 it becomes harder to deny Nicholas the final vampire bond. 
Its the choice between eternal life as a vampire servant, or
 the slow decay that comes from refusing to give up the last 
bit of her humanity. But a danger greater than any she's ever
 known is on the horizon, and her humanity might be the 
price she's forced to pay, to save everyone she loves. 







Oh how I love this series! The books are extremely 
well-written. And I love the books by Lucy Lyons. I love her
 take on vampires and the hunters.

This is the third book in the series .If you have not read book 
one and two get those first and stop reading as will spoil 
those books for you. Caroline is growing closer to Nicholas 
every day. Unfortunately she still has to worry about David 
coming after her. Just when she thinks she is okay another 
problem arises. And one of her friends is turned into a 
creature. Which is not good and she gets attacked by her 
friend, as they are not quite all there at the moment.  When 
the bad guy from first books gets their butts handed to them 
I thought okay, what now? And who is behind all this. There
 has to be something or someone we are not seeing. And of
 course I still don't know and now I need book four like now.
 As I am still wondering what will happen next.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too










The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

Amazon







 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment