Tuesday, May 30, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Rascal (Edgewater Agency #2) By Kyanna Skye •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




 Rascal (Edgewater Agency #2)
By Kyanna Skye
Published April 20th 2017














Erika is more than just a mystery. She’s my best friends
 missing sister. But connections from her shady past 
could easily get both of us killed.

Erika: I am in the worst dilemma of my life. In order to put 
the past behind me, I’m required to pull one last job, one 
which could get me killed or locked up if anything goes 
wrong. Alec has reached out to me. I want him, and want 
to believe the things he says, but I don’t know if I can trust him. 

Alec: My friend came to me to find his long lost sister, the
 last connection he has to his late mother. But I got more than
 I signed up for. Erika is a woman with a dangerous past and 
a tenuous present. And she’s beautiful. In order to quench 
my desire for her, I must find a way to keep her safe. 







Holy Hell what a book! It is superbly written, and 
holds your attention till the end. This is my first 
book by Kyanna Skye, but it will certainly not be
 the last.

This is a short read. Perfect for right before bed.
 This story is about Erika and Alec. Erika is the 
long lost sister of Alec best friend. And he is sent 
to find her. What he did not expect was to fall for 
the little thief. She does not want to be a thief
 anymore. Only her boss does not want her to 
stop. He wants her to become even more than 
just a thief. But man when you find out whom the
 boss is. You will be thoroughly shocked. I know 
I was. Seems there is more to her boss than 
meets the eye. Let’s hope Alec can save her in time.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. 
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If 
you do like this book, please consider leaving 
a review. The Authors really like it when you do;
 they value your opinions too









Perfect Redemption (Edgewater Agency Book 1) 
– offer exclusively to my subscribers








~*~*~ What’s Coming Next By The Author ~*~*~
Edgewater Agency Book 3

These can be read as standalones as well.










Hi there, I’m Kyanna Skye and as much as I love my bad 
boys I equally love my strong females. I believe women are 
capable of so much and we deserve to have all our desires 
fulfilled. I love writing about the spark that is ignited when an 
alpha male meets a strong female! To all my amazing 
readers, thank you for reading my book and as always 
indulge in your forbidden desires!










No comments:

Post a Comment