Monday, July 24, 2017

•٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠• Review For Deadly Ever After (The Black Angel Book #2) Hope Irving •٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠•


Deadly Ever After
(The Black Angel Book #2)
417 pages
Published September 2016
By Amazon Digital Services LLC






Free on Kindle Unlimited






Deadly Ever After is the second book in the Black Angel 
Book series. The series is a continuous New Adult 
paranormal love story, so reading Twice Upon A Time 
(Book 1) is highly suggested before you start Book 2.

I used to be numb, until I discovered what it was to feel 
again, thanks to Virgil. He pulled me out of the darkness and 
bewitched me, somehow. 
He messed up my mind.
Overwhelmed my heart.
For once, I was willing to welcome some of those irrational 
emotions. Why did he hold back? I wanted him and he 
pushed me away. 

Wounded by Virgil’s indecisions, I foolishly believed in the
 fairytale my summer fling offered. Who am I kidding? I’m no 
princess and this man is definitely not my Prince Charming. 
That is made apparent by Virgil’s re-appearance, but can 
I trust him to pull me in and not push me away again? 

I wasn’t expecting the dark fairytale that Virgil weaves of the
 Irish star-crossed lovers. A witch and a monk forever 
entwined and destined to be together. 

Could Virgil and I actually be soulmates, brought back 
together by an ancient spell, bound to embrace this 
unorthodox fairytale and a happy ending? 
Or will this become our deadly ever after?
(This is a New Adult unorthodox fairytale, not suitable for 
readers under 18 years of age due to strong language and
 sexual content.

***Please note*** 
This book contains a few scenes of self harm which may 
be uncomfortable for some readers.

Warning: 
This is a New Adult novel intended for readers 18 and over.






Holly freaking Gods! What a book. That was simply amazing.
So well-written and expertly thought through. The whole
series is wonderful. If you have not read book one. Go get it
first, and don't read this review as it will spoil book one for you.

Click here for my review for book one

This is the Continuing Story in the Black Angel book series.
The continuation of Rose and Virgil’s story. does he know at
the end of book one she ended up with Bruce. Because
Virgil pushed her away. Which was a Monumental mistake on
his part. But in this book they seem to find a way back to
each other. But only temporarily and something else stands
in their way. It seams that the time is not right yet. But man
the things you find out about the bad guys. Like holy freaking
heck. You will not believe who these bad guys are in disguise.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book,
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
when you do; they value your opinions too.


*¨¨*•♪♪*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨¨*•♪♪*•*¨¨☼•♪
-
-P-L-A-Y░ ░ L-I-S-T-♪
*¨¨*•♪
♪*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨¨*•♪♪*•**•♪





 

 

Amazon US  Amazon UK | Amazon CA


 

 

 

 

Coming soon 

 





·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·  Hope Irving ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Hope Irving is the proud mother of a lovely and witty young
 lady, and the lucky wife of a loving and supportive husband
. She's a debut indie author who lived in Paris, France, most
 of her life and also in the US, where she graduated with 
a master degree.

She loves Nutella and Camembert cheese (not together), 
carrot cake and cinnamon Altoids. 

Her favorite fictional characters are Eric Northman (Sookie 
Stackhouse series, Charlaine Harris) and Sean Bateman 
(The Rules of Attraction, Bret Easton Ellis). 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment