Thursday, July 6, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Rock Hard Boss by Rye Hart •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



Rock Hard Boss by Rye Hart
Kindle Edition, 268 pages

Published May 30th 2017















If you can't take the heat, get the f*ck out of my kitchen.
Cooking and sex are what I do best.
But loving a woman is where I fall short.



I've only cared about three things in the world:
My daughter.
My restaurant.
And bulldozing any *sshole that gets in my way.
That was it for me - until I hired Amber Foster as my newest chef.

HOT would be an understatement. She's a spitfire and she's
 got more balls than all the men in my kitchen combined.

I want to flip her over easy and scramble her until she 
screams my name.
Today's special? Sausage with a side of Grade A beef.


She's got serious talent but she needs my direction. 
I just hope I can keep my di*k in my pants long enough 
to show her the ropes.

**This is a full-length 50,000 word novel, standalone single 
dad romance. Nocheating or cliffhangers. HEA guaranteed.
 For a limited time, I've included an exclusive olderman, 
younger woman bonus story: Infatuated. Grab your copy today.** 




Wow! Simply wow. I loved this story and it was one hell of a
story. I mean I love romance, but this was so much more. It
was so well-written and had so many little things that kept
you hot under the collar. In that hot kitchen.

This is Chef Luke, Amber Foster and who could forget, Emery both
 of them the daughter and the restaurant. How sweet is it that he 
named his restaurant after his daughter. Shows how much he loved
 her. Oh and the heat between him and Amber was hot. Like hotter
 then in the kitchen what’s that saying if you can’t handle the heat
 stay out of the kitchen same goes for this book. That man was a 
total jackass to her but he was so different with Emery and then 
amber thanks to that little ray of sunshine. She was a sweet little 
thing that brought them together. That is till he blew it all to hell.
 Like an idiot who throws that away. Let’s hope he wises up and 
can fix the mess he caused.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book,
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
when you do; they value your opinions too




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Rye Hart ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Rye Hart. Own Your Naughty. 

Rye Hart writes about powerfully sexy women and the hot 
alpha bad boys who love them. You will not find any cheating
 here. Rye's books are packed with hot passionate love and 
happy ever after endings.

Personal Note from The Author:

Rye Hart here! Thank you for supporting a new indie 
romance author. Anything you can do, whether it be writing 
a review, or even simply telling a fellow reader that you 
enjoyed my book means the world!

Join me in the fun by subscribing to my Naughty Girl 
Newsletter.

Until next time, stay naughty!
XOXO
Rye Hart




Subscribe to my newsletter, and get my Bad Boy Romance series FREE:
 http://bit.ly/RYEHART
FACEBOOK

I want to wow you in every way. If you have any feedback just shoot me an email here: Rye@RyeHartBooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment