Monday, July 10, 2017

•٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠• Review For The Vampire's Spell - Stars of The Night By Lucy Lyons •٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠•



The Vampire's Spell
Stars of The Night: Book 5
By Lucy Lyons  
Published June 14th 2017
By Persia Publishing 



 



Amazon





Caroline has taken on the mantle of human servant to 
Nicholas, and they are living together under Pulse, the 
nightclub they inherited when they defeated the former 
master of Seattle. When Caroline stumbles across stranger, 
who knows all about the Venatores and her training with 
them, she lets down her guard and mistakenly gives the 
council emissary entrance to her new home. 

His master’s power is the stuff of nightmares too, as Caroline
 soon learns to her detriment. The loyalty of the wolves is 
tested, as is Nicholas’ patience with Caroline as she strives 
to prove to the council that they aren’t a threat. However, she
 returned from the desert of Arizona with a new, remarkable 
power. If the council or the Venatores find out, it would be an
 immediate death sentence for her. But, can she share her 
secret, and possibly her greatest magical power of all, with
 the vampire that she loves? 





Well that was one freaky and phenomenal book. How is it 
they just get better and better? I so want book 6 now. And if 
you have not read the first 4 books get them first. It is one 
hell of a series.

This is Caroline's continuing story and the love of her life 
Nicholas the master vampire. It's like out of the frying pan 
and i to the fire for her. Just when she thinks she has time 
to be with Nick something or someone else happens. This 
time it is a big bad they thought wasn’t coming. But they were
 prepared they had no clue what she could really do. And
 man was it so funny in a gross way. But the big surprise is 
at the end and evolves her friend Clay. I so hope all goes 
well for him and the big surprise nick gave Caroline.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too








The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

Amazon




 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment