Thursday, September 14, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Forget Me Not By Willow Winters •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




Forget Me Not 
By Willow Winters

220 pages
Publication: September 12th 2017













I fell in love with a boy a long time ago.

I was only a small girl. Scared and frightened, I was taken 
from my home and held against my will. His father hurt me,
 but he protected me and kept me safe as best he could.

Until I left him.

I ran the first chance I got and even though I knew he wasn’t
 behind me, I didn’t stop. The branches lashed out at me, 
punishing me for leaving him in the hands of a monster.

I’ve never felt such guilt in my life.

Although I survived, the boy was never found. I prayed for 
him to be safe. I dreamed he’d be alright and come back to 
me. Even as a young girl I knew I loved him, but I betrayed him.

Twenty years later, all my wishes came true.

But the boy came back a man. With a grip strong enough to 
keep me close and a look in his eyes that warned me to 
never dare leave him again. I was his to keep after all.

Twenty years after leaving one hell, I entered another. 
Our tale was only just getting started.

It’s dark and twisted.

But that doesn’t make it any less of what it is.

A love story. Our love story







Wow just wow. This book just got to me. This is a short 
novel. So my review will be short and sweet. It's extremely 
well-written and it may be a little dark but it was such a 
wonderful story. Willow has really outdone herself with this 
story. It does deal with mental health in attempted suicide. 
And is successful one by one of her patients. So if this is a
 trigger for you, you may want to stop reading here. But I do
 guarantee this is one wonderful book.

This story is about Robin. And the young boy she was held 
captive with. Will simply call him Jay. Because it's all she 
knew. She was held captive with him for several months and
 he was her protector. From the Sick things his father wanted
 to do to her and him. 20 years later they both are still fighting
 trying to find their way. She became a psychiatrist and helps
 people like her. When she is taken again she doesn't only 
have Jay to contend with she has to worry about John as 
well. I wonder if you picked up on what I did while reading the
 story. Because when all comes to light you are in for one 
heck of a shock. I just hope his little bird is able to help him 
before it is too late, and he is able to help her.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too








·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Willow Winters ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·







I like my action hot and my bad boys hotter. And I don't hold
back on either one in my writing. Be the first to read my new
releases and get my sexy, possessive bad boys FREE by
joining my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/b2izzf















Any other links you wish to have me post.









No comments:

Post a Comment