Friday, September 8, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For (The Vampire's Spell 7) The Vampire's Soul by lucy lyons •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



The Vampire's Spell
The Vampire's Soul : Book 7
By Lucy Lyons  
Published August 15th 2017
By Persia Publishing 



 



Amazon






Clay’s getting used to being gone from the Venatores 
lamiae, the vampire hunters that turned him into the 
werewolf he is now. That doesn’t mean he wants to be the 
boss of anything, especially not the Alpha for the largest wolf
 pack on the west coast. But, if that’s what it takes to keep 
the current pack leader alive, then he’ll fight, and he’ll win. 
She’s outmatched by her challengers, and undermined by 
the spies within the pack but Ashlynn is as resourceful as she
 is beautiful. She may drive him crazy for her lack of 
judgment and temperament, but he can’t deny his primal 
draw to her, and his beast yearns to claim her as much as 
the man. 

With the pack divided and Clay’s friends from his old life in
 danger, he must learn to be open to the possibility of magic
 within. With old friends and new, he just might be able to 
save his new people, and claim the spoils of victory, the
 power of the alpha wolf, and the woman he has denied
 himself for so long.








Oh My Gods what a book. Hell what a series. I thought it was
 over with the last book. I have never been so happy to be 
wrong. This book is as well written as the others. And I hope 
there are more

This is Clayton's story. Well and Ashlyn's she being the 
Alpha of the pack. One of the only females. But that may be
 changing. She has a problem Clay does not know and it 
would have been helpful if he knew though. And there is a 
rival pack out to get them to. And the sickos that they are are
 hurting kids. And Clay wants it stopped but this time Caroline
 cannot help. She has a great secret of her own but it is 
messing with her magic. Clay will have to find a way to save
 the day and get his girl.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too









The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

Amazon




 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment