Thursday, December 14, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For The Vampire's Spell: (The Dragon's Kin: Book 9) by Lucy Lyons •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



The Vampire's Spell: 
(The Dragon's Kin: Book 9) 
By Lucy Lyons  
Published November 28, 2017
By Persia Publishing 



 



Amazon







Clayton has been leading the Rainier wolf pack with his 
mate, Ashlynn into alliances he’d never thought possible 
when he was still a Venatores vampire hunter. But when their
 latest mission takes them into the jungle of South America, 
both old and budding friendships are stretched to their limits.
 A Fae monster has begun to wreak havoc on tourists who 
venture too far from the safety of civilization, and without the
 help of both Fae and Venatores, the wolves don’t stand a 
chance at making the world safe again.

But friends and enemies alike are forever changed by the
 magic that Clay has brought back to the world, and a new, 
far greater danger brought back to the human realm by the 
Fae who were once exiled for their love of humankind. It will 
take all their combined power to protect the people he loves,
 and the innocent people he’s sworn to protect.






Holly freaking Gods! That was a hot as hell book. Man this
 was awesome. So perfectly written and thought out.  This 
was a wonderful continuation. I love this series and it just 
keeps getting better.

This is the continuation of Clay and Ashlyn’s story. Well 
Caroline and Nicks too. I love how we get a glimpse into all 
that have come before. Clay and Ash are on their way to 
Brazil to stop a big bad that has come back. And Maria is 
going with them as she has a secret she has been keeping 
for a very long time. And man is it a good one. And omg we
 get a few new shifters in this one. And thank god Clay has
 built up an immune to the cetan venom as he will need it but
 someone else may die if they do not make a big decision. 
Let’s hope it is the right one. You will have to read to find out.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too








The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

Amazon




 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment