Friday, June 15, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Claimed by Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie Book 1) by Eva Chase ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.



Claimed by Gods 
(Their Dark Valkyrie Book 1)
 By Eva Chase
258 pages

Published May 16th 2018 
By Ink Spark Press















The gods walk among us. And they just might steal
your soul... or your heart.

I thought I'd survived everything life could throw at me. All I
wanted was to keep my distance from the criminals I work for
and get my little brother out of the hell that is our mother's
house.

Then I died and woke up to four stunningly hot gods telling
me I'm now a valkyrie.

Sly, sharp Loki. Jovial but ferocious Thor. Dreamily
compassionate Baldur. Grim and secretive Hod. They all have
something to teach me. And around them, my walls start to
crack.

But the gods didn't summon me just for kicks. Their king is
missing, and they need me to find him. The first three
valkyries they sent on the job never made it back.

More power is awakening in me than I could ever have
imagined—and the gods' enemies are more devious than even
they knew. It's going to take every trick in the book for me to
save myself, my brother, and these divine men who're getting
under my skin in the most alluring way.

I'm Aria Watson, and Valhalla ain't seen nothing yet.

*Claimed by Gods is the first full-length novel in a
medium-burn reverse harem urban fantasy series.
This action-packed, heart-wrenching ride gives you
a kickass heroine, four irresistible gods, and Norse
mythology like you've never seen it before.*



Scroll up to one-click now!



Holly hell I so hate cliffhangers. But this is one hell of a
book. This is the first in a new series by Eva and I am
so ready to read more. This book is so well-written and
thought out. So much so it just flows.

This is Aria's story. And the gods and goddess that are
looking to find Odin. Seems that the Allfather is missing.
And there is only one way to find him. They need a
Valkeriye. Since she recently passed away they chose
her. But she is not amused with this change and wants
only one thing to protect Petey. Her little brother is all
that matters to her. And will do whatever it takes to save
him. But she must also find Odin and to do so she
needs to learn what it is to be a Valkeriye. As she trains
she becomes close to them and is having a hard time
with her feelings and what happened to her when she
was younger. Hope she can get it all sorted out in time.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope
you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this
book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors

really like it when you do; they value your opinions too.









Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories
both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the

men who appreciate them.




Want to get in touch quickly?
She always enjoys hearing from readers!
Feel free to E-mail Her.


No comments:

Post a Comment