Monday, September 5, 2016

★★★ Review For Prince With Benefits by Nicole Snow ★★★

Prince With Benefits: A Billionaire Royal Romance

 by Nicole Snow  

 330 pages 

Published July 1st 2016 by Ice Lips Press 






 




HE BOUGHT A WIFE.
 I BOUGHT INTO MAKE BELIEVE...

ERIN

Cinderella had it easy. I'm lying to millions of people, 
and it's all Silas' fault.

Yes, that Silas. Billionaire. Prince. Scandals galore. 
Downright royal bastard.
Everything that screams run. If only it weren't for his rock 
hard edges and wild tattoos, tempting anything female on
 all seven continents.

But I don't care about his looks. Really.
Our deal is simple. He needs a pretty little lie, a wife to cover
 up his dirty deeds. I need a fortune to buy the treatment that 
just might save my father's life.

Match made in hell? Totally, and I'm going to make it work.
No, I'm not stupid. I'm not getting played by this billionaire 
prince. Forget his banter, his charms, the rumors I've heard 
about his ridiculously over-sized...ego.

What's that phrase he teases me with - Prince with benefits?
 Not in a billion years.

Yes, I'll lie for him. But I swear, my panties are absolutely, 
positively not melting every time I imagine his kiss...

SILAS

It's almost perfect. An engagement with an American girl, 
desperate as she is beautiful. Anything goes with Erin, 
except one rule.

Her body's off limits. She's joking, right?
Charming any girl I want into my bed doesn't mean a thing 
when there's only one on my mind.

I want Miss Make Believe. My fake, sassy, sexy fiancee. She,
 who says 'no,' and makes me so obsessed I'm about to 
trade in my designer suit for a straitjacket.

I convinced her to wear my ring, easy. I'll get her clothes off 
next. Show her what the world's most infamous player does
when he's on fire. Then I'll move on.

No more playing castle. I'll have my Princess with benefits on
 her knees, treating me like royalty...




Wow what a great book. It was oh so hot and steamy. And
 has a Prince with one hell of a filthy mouth. So if you like 
a dirty talk alpha male in your books like I do, you are going
 to love this book. It was so well written and full of surprises.
 Even from his grandmother the queen.

This book is Silas and Erin story and how a deal of 
convenience can turn into so much more. I do need to 
warn you though there are some points where you will need 
some tissues. The book starts right out of the bat with a 
tragedy in Erin’s life. The Prince is a notorious playboy and 
has probably had every girl in the kingdom including his 
misjudgment with his press secretary. When grand mum 
decides it is time for him to settle down and he hatches 
a plan. For a fake marriage where he can still play around, 
but make the Queen happy. He thinks this a great idea till 
Erin tells him her one condition. And he is floored by that
and not sure how to take a girl that does not want him. 
Or so he believes, but she has a few surprises for him. 
And she is a lot stronger than he gives her credit for. As Silas
 deals with growing up and falling in love, that is when all hell
 breaks loose, he has to figure out how keep his kingdom 
from falling apart and winning Erin’s love as well.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.
 




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Nicole Snow ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Nicole Snow is a sweet, unassuming young woman. You'd never suspect the deeply sensual, sometimes depraved fantasies raging behind her eyes.

She started writing erotica to escape the boring drudgery of a desk job. In fiction, there are no rules and no boundaries. Everything is on the table, no matter how forbidden.

She's currently known for the bestselling Prairie Devils/Outlaw Love motorcycle club series.

Today, Nicole serves up some of the bestselling erotica and erotic romance on the shelves. She welcomes comments from readers at nicolesnowerotica@gmail.com

Join the Nicole Snow Newsletter for previews, hot new releases, and other special goodies! - http://eepurl.com/HwFW1

And yes, Nicole is hard at work on her next book!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment