Wednesday, August 16, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Allex (Auxem #4) By lisa lace •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•


Allex (Auxem #4) By lisa lace
ALIEN PRINCE’S MATE
This book has two covers
Publication Date: July 20, 2017



Amazon Cover                  Goodreads Cover









Ever since the virus took our women, we've been 
searching. Searching for their magical gift to create new 
life. Searching for the fire in their eyes when they scream
 our names in the heat of passion.

So when I find Priya, a curvy, dark-eyed human stowaway,
 there's only one thing on my mind. Do I care if I'm royalty 
and she's a fugitive? Do I care if mating with her could risk 
everything?

Of course not.

The only thing I care about is caressing her delicious curves,
 opening her legs, and knowing the sweet, wet pleasure 
inside her. I couldn't resist her pull even if I wanted to.

I'll protect her from everyone, even my own people, even 
from the pirates trying to board our ship. I'll protect her until 
my dying breath.


Bonding with her is forbidden. She's going to be my mate.




God how I love this series! Lisa Lace has such a way of 
weaving a truly intriguing alien tale. They are so well written
 and extremely fun to read.

This is Pryia and Prince Allex tale. You see he and his 
brothers have come to earth to find brides. As a sickness has
 killed all the women on their planet. Now Allex is the baby of
 the group so he is treated as such. Even though he is full 
grown and a doctor too. And he is always trying to please 
everyone but himself.  Pryia has just found out she cannot 
be in the program. And suffering from a bad breakup she is 
not paying attention and runs into trouble. And ends up 
hiding on a transport and then stuck on the ship. But when 
Allex finds her he ends up keeping her till one day she is 
found and arrested. Now he has to find a way to save her 
and be brave enough to face the king.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here.  I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.






















On Amazon it is listed as ALIEN PRINCE’S MATE 

On Goodreads it is Allex (Auxem #4)










Lisa Lace is a bestselling sci-fi romance author and lives in 
northern California with her spouse and five children. 
Her stories have:

1) Good-looking aliens

2) Strong, independent Earth girls

3) Happy endings

She is currently adding books to the TerraMates series.




If you'd like to be notified of new releases and special sales,



No comments:

Post a Comment