Wednesday, April 25, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For War Bride (Drakoryan Brides #3) by Ava Sinclair ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.






War Bride: 
A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy 
(Drakoryan Brides # 4)
by Ava Sinclair 






    Three dragon lords saved me. 
Now they plan to make me their own. 

When the ShadowFell dragon destroyed my village, I alone 
survived the slaughter. A Drakoryan rescued me from where 
I clung to life in the bottom of a well. From the moment Lord
 Turin saw me, he was determined that he and his brothers 
would take me for a mate.

To do so would mean breaking the rules. Drakoryans bring
 mates to the empire only by special permission of the 
witches. But as war begins with the ShadowFell, everything
 has changed. The villagers from across the mountains have
 been brought here for protection. The time of sacrifice is at
 end, and the Lords of Za’vol are being allowed to take me as
 a specially designated mate – a War Bride.

I should be grateful that the Drakoryans saved me. But 
I know what they are. They are drake shifters. How can 
I accept their dragon side, when it was a dragon that robbed 
me of everyone and everything I held dear?

The Lords of Za’Vol are determined to mate with me, to form 
a lasting bond despite my fear of them. But I want something
 in return. I want to be brave, so brave that no man or beast 
can ever hurt me again. If the Drakoryans are to claim me,
 they must train me to fight.


War Bride contains scenes of graphic sex and fantasy 
battlefield violence. 

If these themes offend you, do not purchase this book. 




Wow that was one hell of a book! This is the 3rd book in the 
series. And it is just as well-written and thought out as the 
others.

This is Isla's story. We met her in book two when she is 
rescued from the well. And she is the sole survivor after the 
Shadowfell destroy her village. Turin being the one that 
recues her feels for her and asks permission to take her as 
a war bride. But she is still scared of the dragon men. But 
she learns to love them well two at least the third is a 
problem and his father is a bad person. His father is so bad 
that it ruins the relationship with Isla. Let's hope he wakes up
 before it is too late and not only him but all lose her. For it is 
all or none.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.










Published
Feb 10th
March 10th

April 20th

Published
 March 28th









·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Ava Sinclair ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Variety is the spice of life and Ava Sinclair writes a little
 something for everyone, from dark romance to menage to 
kinky AF age play. But the one thing that is consistent in her
 books are strong storylines, alpha males, and strong women
 whose hearts and bodies aren't given up without a fight.

Ava lives in southern Virginia, where she enjoys hoarding 
books, hiking, running, spoiling her cats, and spending time 
with her Eurasian eagle owl, Lucius.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment