Tuesday, April 3, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Wish for Me (The Djinn Order #1) by A. Star ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.




Wish for Me 
(The Djinn Order #1) 
by A. Star 










 KOBO | iTUNES




Three wishes. Two lovers. One destiny.
When the snarky Glory St. Pierre discovers the gold 
mechanical vase in her deceased grandmother’s basement, 
she has no idea that she has uncovered a priceless 
treasure: a genie lamp. With a real genie inside. A very sexy
 genie with a not-so-sexy grudge against the entire human 
race.

Irving Amir hates being called a genie. He’s a Djinn, and he
 is none too happy to be in the service of Glory, who is as 
intolerable, and beautiful, as humans come. Now he owes 
her his gratitude for freeing him and three wishes. Damn his
 luck.

But an arrow through the shoulder alerts Irving to the fact 
that he is being hunted, and after a truce dinner with Glory 
ends with them both almost being killed, hating each other 
goes right out the window. As feelings change and love starts
 to develop, they must dig through the secrets and lies to find
 the truth…a truth neither of them will ever see coming.

WARNING: Not suitable for ages 18 and under. A significant 
source of bad language, sexy times, and dirty jokes. If you 
suffer from a lack of a sense of humor, take with plenty of 
wine. If the symptom persists, see a doctor.




Wow what a book! This is an amazing story. It is so 
well-written and had such a wonderful flow. It is a short 
book so my review will be to.

This is Glory's story and how she met her Djinn Irving. After
 her grandma passes she and her family are cleaning out her
 basement when she finds a funny looking vase. She hides it 
and takes it home she uses the key to open it but all it does 
is make music. And when she wakes to a handsome man 
beside her bed she does not even scream. But not sure why,
 but he is and jerk and when she finds out he is a Djinn she is
 at a loss. But that is where all the fun and fear began. 
Be very careful what you wish for.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.



















Comming soon




..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸. A. Star  ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.


I was born the day thousands of turkeys sacrificed
 their lives to fill millions of American bellies –– 
Thanksgiving Day (So I guess that makes me a 
turkey too!). I was born in Texas, but never lived 
there, so no, I am NOT from Texas. I’m from 
Georgia and that’s just all there is to it.

I grew up a military brat (I’m bad ass for that 
alone) and moved around a lot, but no matter 
where I was, I always had books. Lots and lots of
 books. My mother kept me in the library, not that 
she had to force me, and I read constantly 
growing up. My first series was the Babysitters 
Club, and I went at it hardcore. I owned most of 
the series and was even a member of the fan 
club. Good times. But that was just the beginning. 
I’ve read hundreds of books since then, and along the way, I found my gift for writing.

Sad to say, I’ve trashed more stories than I’ve 
shared. I’m one of those writers that won’t let 
anyone read something I’m not proud of. Writing
 is a PASSION, something I can’t live without. And
 I have so many ideas crawling around in my head
 that I just have to do something with them! I’ve 
chosen to share them with all of you.

Besides writing and reading every book I can get
 my hands on, I love God, movies and streaming
 movies online (Netflix and chill is an everyday 
thing for me). I’m a bit of a karaoke junkie (My 
dad is too, so I guess you can say, it’s inherited)
 and I love listening to classical music while I 
write. Besides Converses and coffee, I like french
 fries (and cupcakes!) and downloading 
unnecessary apps to my iPhone. I thought I liked
 the beach, tried it a few times, have decided that
 I’m not really a fan, and I wear eyeglasses 
sometimes even though my vision is perfectly 
fine. I’m scared of heights, I love thunderstorms, 
and adore Crunch Berries (Gotta love that Cap'N).

Above all, I’m blessed. With family and friends 
who care about me and support me and keep me
 laughing. Humor RULES. I love all of you and 
wouldn’t trade any of you for all the gold in the 
world (Circumstances pending)(wink, wink).










No comments:

Post a Comment