Tuesday, June 9, 2015

*** Look Whats Out In 1 Week A WILDer Kind of Love by Angel Payne ***


 A WILDer Kind of Love
 by Angel Payne
Release Day June 16, 2015.






  iTunes     Amazon






 225 pages


The WILD Boys are back! USA Today Bestseller Angel Payne continues the hotter-than-hot series with this sensual story featuring CIA special agent Daniel Colton.

A scarred hero...
Dan Colton was once the CIA’s golden boy, a get-things-done cowboy who believed forgiveness was better to ask for than permission. But performing the devil’s work was always easy with his angel’s face, a damn good asset to have whether he was charming agency superiors…or training submissives in his dark dungeon role plays.

Until his face was taken away.

An act of ultimate bravery has spit Colton back out as a bitter shell, unsure how to relate to the world without his physical calling card. His only condolence is dreaming of revenge on the bastard responsible for the fire that disfigured him, but when that plan backfires, he is a beast without prey—tormented by a beauty he cannot touch.

A willing submissive...
Tess Lesange, known around the CIA’s Vegas office as “The Laser”, has only one Achilles heel—in the form of the brooding agent who once wouldn’t give her the time of day. Since Dan Colton’s accident, they’ve become friends, even trusting each other with some of their kinkier secrets. What are friends for, right?

Wrong.

A dangerous masquerade...
Now Dan has become Tess’s greatest joy, toughest torment, and most sinful desire. Thoughts of surrendering to his rough brand of domination consume her, but Dan thinks of her as nothing more than the brainy analyst in the next office over.

Still seeking the submissive dream, Tess takes matters into her own hands and journeys in disguise to one of the desert’s most elicit kink clubs. When the Dominant she meets there is also beneath a mask, his voice so alluring and familiar, she wonders if karma has conspired to fulfill one of her deepest fantasies…and what price she’ll have to pay for it come true. Is she willing to sacrifice everything she’s built in a friendship with Dan, for one unforgettable night in his dungeon?











~*~*~ Angel Payne ~*~*~


 
Hi there. I’m Angel: book lover, hopeless romantic, pop culture geek, shoe addict, coffee-aholic, and super hero nut.
I’ve been hooked on books since I was a kid but it all got worse in my twenties, when I discovered romances—-the hotter, the better. Growing up in Southern California, with lots of surfer-type manliness around, didn’t assuage the need for reading about delicious alpha guys and the women who adore them. When I learned I had a knack for telling these stories too, I was doomed, though my path toward romance novelist took a few detours via a concert-reviewing gig for my college newspaper (free show tickets…backstage passes…that was a no-brainer), artist interviews for a Beverly Hills dance music mag, and a very bad try at a Young Adult novel (don’t ask; it’s not pretty).
These days, I still live in California, and have found an amazing alpha guy of my own who was brave enough to marry me. We live on a street that looks like Brigadoon with our beautiful daughter. I have the best life ever, and never forget to thank the Big Guy Upstairs for it, either.




 





    https://www.facebook.com/authorangelpayne        










contact me By e-mail.  
Kimmie Sue's Email 
Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com




Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or 



No comments:

Post a Comment