Monday, June 1, 2015

**** Review & Release day For Claimed (Assassin’s Revenge #4) by Tara Crescent *****



 Claimed (Assassin’s Revenge #4) 
by Tara Crescent
RELEASE DAY
June 1, 2015




.Wow This was an exciting end to the series. I have to say 
I was totally shocked about who the bag guys in this one
 was. If you thought this was going to be a mushy last book.
 You can not be more wrong. This book has Elie Flying back
 to Paris to save Alexanders life from the last person you 
would expect. I love this book and I am Trying to not spoil this 
book. You will not believe were they end up having to go to to 
Keep everyone safe, and how it will affect Elie. If you have 
not read book one go get it and the rest of the books. 
They are simply amazing.

I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.

If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.

The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.

 This is a continuation of Alexander and Ellie's Story

I have a mission. Kill the man who kidnapped me. Kill the 
guards who raped me. I have guns and knives and I’m not 
afraid to use them. Nothing will stop me.

Then I walk into a bar and I notice him. He is gorgeous. For

 four long years, my only response to anything sexual has 
been revulsion and fear. This time, it feels different.

I could use him. I want to use him. I could sleep with him and

 make a pleasurable memory as a counterpoint to the painful
 ones. I’m not a frightened young girl anymore. I’m a trained 
assassin, capable of killing him with my bare hands.

This time, I’ll be in control.

He’s just supposed to be a distraction, this mysterious man in

 the bar that I have a one-night stand with. But I can't predic
the secrets he is hiding... secrets that are about to intersect
 my world in painful, unanticipated, and dangerous ways.



~*~*~ TARA CRESCENT ~*~*~


Hello, I’m Tara Crescent. I've always fantasized about being 
a mysterious spy, leading a secret double-life, and now, 
I find that that’s come true!

Sort of.

By day, I’m a mild-mannered corporate drone in Toronto, but 
by night, I’m limited only by my imagination; I sit, and I type, 
and I am a daring writer of BDSM, erotica and romance.

In my spare time, I write of course. I also read, garden, travel, 
cook, and almost never clean. I just started watching Walking 
Dead on Netflix (zombie erotica, anyone?), and I’m 
impatiently awaiting the next episode of Doctor Who.
 (I would kill for a TARDIS.)

I’ve scribbled bits and pieces all my life, chiefly inspired by 
what I’m reading, which tends to be mainly science-fiction 
and fantasy, with a healthy sprinkling of romance and erotica thrown in.

I’m a huge believer in happily-ever-after, but tempered by
 real life, where happily-ever-after is possible, but takes work.
 My favorite kind of romance stories are ones that are 
somewhat believable; I like strong men and women who 
know what they want out of life, and are driven to get it.

From time to time, I blog about what I’m writing at 
http://www.taracrescent.com. The blog is also where I post 
book excerpts; highlight information about upcoming 
promotions, and so on and so forth. Follow me there to keep
 up with all the fun!  

She loves reader email

She can be reached by
 
 E-Mail at   taracrescent@gmail.com.



Happy reading and writing!











Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or

Contact me By e-mail. 

Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right


No comments:

Post a Comment