Wednesday, June 10, 2015

**** Review Blitz For A Reaper Made By Liz Long ****



A Reaper Made
By Liz Long









 Well I have to be honest. I was given this book to read. 
I probably would not have selected it for myself, But I am 
truly glad I did. This book is unique in more than just reapers, 
but Also has a twist on witches. Which is really refreshing.
 the book is well written, and engaging. I can not wait to read
 more book by Liz. the fact that reapers as the serve longer 
lose their emotions is interesting. For one Tully who has been
 around for centuries, but still stays friends with a 200 year 
old witch. And he still helps Grace three years later. now 
I can not say to much more without spoiling the story for you.
So I need to stop here, Just know this is one great book.

And I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.

The Authors really like it when you let them know,

they value your opinions too.




Grace had finally gotten
used to her new afterlife as a “Made” – 

a Reaper who used to be human.
When Made Reapers and souls begin disappearing, 

however,  Grace and her
mentor Tully suspect demons. 

Grace’s worst fears are confirmed when her living family is threatened.

She’ll have to break every rule in
the Reaper book to save them, including using 

a little magic to become temporarily human. 
With the help of Tully and her witchy friend Tessa,
Grace goes undercover to save the fates 

of kidnapped souls – only to
discover that demons aren’t working alone. 

Betrayal and distrust runs
deep and Grace discovers 

that sometimes even Reapers are prone to humanity.



 

Liz Long is a ridiculously proud graduate of
 Longwood University with a BA in English. 
Her inspiration comes from action and thriller genres and
she spends entirely too much time watching superhero movies. 
Her fabulous day job as a Social Media & PR 
Strategist includes writing for LeisureMedia360 
(Roanoker, bridebook, Blue Ridge Country magazines)

in Roanoke, VA. The Donovan Circus series has best been
 described as “X-Men meets the circus with a murder mystery 
thrown in.” Her second book Witch Hearts, is a story about a 
serial killer hunting witches for their powers. Her newest title,
 A Reaper Made,

is a fantasy about a Reaper who must work a little magic to save her 

family’s souls from demons. All titles are available for 
paperback or ebook on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks. 

To learn more about Liz, visit her website.





Want to make sure you do not miss my post. 

You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail. 

Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right



No comments:

Post a Comment