Wednesday, January 24, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Christmas Daddy Next Door by Tia Siren ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.



Christmas Daddy Next Door 
By Tia Siren

Published December 3rd 2017













I f*cked my son’s babysitter and now she’s having my baby… 
for Christmas.
I’m a single dad who runs a company. 

There’s not much time left over for me. 
So should I feel guilty for wanting the babysitter next door? 
She’s mostly away at college.
But when she’s home, she looks after my son.
And I look after her.
And her curves.
And her sweet spot that only I know how to touch.
Her parents think I go out a lot.
They don’t know I like to stay in - in their daughter.
But this Christmas, she’s bringing home a special package.
It’s in her belly.
And it has my name on it.
Uh oh. I guess we can’t blame this one on Santa…

Christmas Daddy Next Door is a stand-alone novel of 80000 
words. It’s s*xy and heart-warming to get you into the Christmas
 spirit! I’ve also included some bonus novels for your enjoyment. 

xx Tia

Tia Siren. Spoil the bad girl in you.


\


Wow what a book! This was simply amazing. This book was
 so well-written and thought through. Tia has a way with 
words that hold your attention to the very end.

This is Ella and Will's story; well let's not forget Avery too. He
 is the cutest little boy. I loved his addition to the story. Now 
Will is a great dad but since his wife's death he has not been
 the same. That is when he sees Ella all grown up and man is
 he interested in her. But to what extent is he interested in 
her. Is she a distraction or a girlfriend? Well you will just 
have to read and see if he figures it out before he loses her.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too





·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Tia Siren·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


Tia Siren. Spoil the bad girl in you.

Other than my insatiable desire for chocolate, reading and 
writing steamy romances is my most guilty pleasure. I write
 about tough and sexy Bad Boys who, underneath that 
armor of muscles and tattoos (and sometimes suits), are 
more sensitive and wounded than they'd like to admit. I'm 
happily married to a really good guy, but, every now and 
again, I crave the forbidden excitement of falling for one of 
the bad boys in my stories. There really is a bad girl in me too!





No comments:

Post a Comment