Thursday, January 4, 2018

❉❊ ☃ ❉❊ Stepbrother for Christmas By Amy Brent ❉❊ ☃ ❉❊




Stepbrother for Christmas 
by Amy Brent 
253 pages

Published November 27th 2017








Amazon



Stepbrother for Christmas






Santa knows I have been a naughty little girl, 
Touching myself to my stepbrother fantasies. 
And now, Santa wants to punish me. 
The punishment shouldn’t feel so good, right? 

How can the one person I can’t have
 be the only one I need this Christmas? 

My crude, arrogant, filthy rich stepbrother! 

Those Greek God looks and that panty melting, 
devilish smile…
Shhh…you didn’t hear that from me, okay? 

He’s teasing me, tormenting me, hurting me…
And I am loving every moment of it. 
Then he tells me that he’s going to protect me. 
That he’s going to be loyal. 
He wants me, 
I need him. 
The problem? 
He’s my boyfriend stepbrother, 
and I want to please him – in every way possible. 

How do I let Santa know that I don’t want forgiveness? 

I just want my HOT Stepbrother for Christmas.  








Holly cow what a book. And I so cannot wait to read the more
 books by Amy Brent. This book is so well written and so
 well done. Well all her books are.

This is Dylan and Crystal’s story. Wow this is a forbidden 
romance book. But I do not see it that way. They did not grow
 up together and are not blood related. But they are so afraid
 that they will get caught by their parents. They have fallen 
for each other and are not sure how to handle it. But when he
 saves her from danger and beats the crap out of the guy. He
 vows never to let anyone ever hurt her again. Now they just
 have to find a way to tell their parents so they can be 
together. I have to say did not see that one coming. You are
 in for a great read. 

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too










As a Dialectical Behavior Therapist, my goal in individual and group therapy is to help clients who are struggling with depression, anxiety, anger outbursts, impulsive and compulsive behaviors. I work with clients to help them learn coping skills to manage these symptoms so they can achieve their goals and build the life they desire. I work closely with my clients to support them in the process of change which can be both difficult and very rewarding.

I am an Intensively Trained DBT Therapist. I have several years experience working in Seton's Intensive Outpatient Program. I have also trained with Linda Dimeff, Phd who created the Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Substance Use Disorders (DBT SUD) protocol with Marsha Linehan, PhD. In 2014, I developed and launched the DBT SUD program at Seton Mind Institute.

I use a compassionate directive strengths-based approach. Though my primary modality is Dialectical Behavior Therapy, my practice is strongly influenced by attachment theory and neurobiology-based psychoeducation.






No comments:

Post a Comment