Wednesday, September 17, 2014

*********** Review of Mastered: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender*******




Opal Carew (Author), Portia Da Costa (Author), Madelynne Ellis (Author),

 Marie Harte (Author), Joey Hill (Author), T.J. Michaels (Author),
 Kate Pearce (Author), Carrie Ann Ryan (Author), Sasha White (Author),
 Emily Ryan-Davis (Author), Jennifer Leeland (Author)
Links

My Review
Wow I have to say this set of books were amazing.
 I laughed, I cried, and was a little hot under the 
collar at times I got this because of two authors only  
( Opal Carew & Joey Hill) had not even thought about the rest. 
I am so glad I read the others, as they were simply amazing 
I ended up adding more authors to my to read list this book is
 so worth it. I did reviews of the books individually, 
I hope you enjoy my review. 


Three Secrets by Opal Carew

Well this was a topical opal Carew story it was sizzling 
hot and steamy and I'm holding she turns this into a series
 I'd love to see where her mind goes with this one now about 
the story Sharing secrets has never been so exhilarating... 
I can't say much without spoiling the story so here's a little 
about it. Nicole and Abel met in Paris and fell in love, 
but Nicole believes her secret lifestyle will drive Abel away.
 After returning home and some time to think she decides to tell 
able and man what a secret it is. But little does she know he has
 a secret of his own. Actually two if you count both his and his
 brothers too your going to love this book.I know I did.


His Secret by Portia Da Costa



This book may be small, but it packs a lot of heat. 
This hot & steamy read was truly amazing I'm looking forward 
to reading their secret book two. I had no idea this author was 
this good but now I am going to read more of her work. Now a little 
about the story without any spoilers.Ben Chambers is the perfect 
boyfriend, And Sarah adores him. They have been together for some 
time, but Sarah feels something is missing. She just doesn't know 
what. And yet despite their delicious lovemaking she senses he has 
a secret. But then, during a luxury weekend away, one casual pat 
to her bottom transforms everything, revealing Ben’s 
thrilling hidden dominance, and a world of decadent pleasure and deeper love. 
As she learns to embrace her submissive side.

Remastered by Madelynne Ellis


Wow that was awesome I loved this story 
 Madelynne Ellis has a very wicked mind which I thoroughly 
instead to read 
more of her books this book had d/s and a hot Rock star too 
Now I can only tell you a little about the book so I don't spoil 
it for you so here goes A bad experience with a former girlfriend caused 
Spook Mortensen to repress his sexual urges, 
completely as none but the second he sees Allegra Hutton 
he is hit with an intense feeling of she has been called upon 
to remaster Black Halo's first album, And she is one stubborn woman
 she is trying to do what her boss wants while fighting her 
attraction to spook but he has to get her back on track to what 
the band wants and that is where the fun begins

Working Out by Marie Harte

I really loved this book it was funny witty and sexy as hell
 I was so drawn into this book
I plan to read the other books in the series to see how Shane 
and Shelby got together
Maggie has sworn off men and has been celibate for months she 
is attacked to Mac but afraid he might be out to just get her 
into bed then leave Mac really wants Maggie but he wants more than
 just vanilla sex with her but will she be into that but Mac 
is Maggie's boss and they have to date in secret they don't 
want to ruin their friendship with Shane and Shelby but When 
lust turns to love, and a big break comes for Maggie will Mac be 
able to keep Maggie long enough to wear his collar.


The Scientific Method by Joey Hill

Omg I fell in love with Joey hills work from the first book 
I read that she wrote this is no different this follows the 
vampire queen series and man is it hot
In the vampire-servant relationship, the vampire holds all the power. 
Being Lord Brian’s research assistant as well as his servant, 
Debra accepts that, she knows she is their for his needs and her brain 
lord Brian has told her she is his servant and it will never be love but you know 
what they say never say never When Brian notices his servants unhappiness, 
he uses methods they both understand to prove just what belonging to him fully means.
 And it may end up saving the vampire race as well

Juicy by T.J. Michaels

That was some hot little story I liked it so much I read it twice,
 and then went on a hunt for more by TJ Michaels
  sure can write one hell of a book I can't say to much without 
spoiling the book for you but I'll try
Solie Shaw is a brilliant self-made woman who was totally messed up by her ex Dom
She's amazing she runs a corporation by day but at night she needs
 to let it go  she's submissive and needs the release only a Dom 
can give her but her last Dom shattered her heart and her best 
friends do not like what it is doing to her Mac her best gal 
and Burt her best friends decide to intervene Now, along comes the 
chance to get exactly what she needs. All Solie has to do…is choose..


No Limits by Kate Pearce

Well this was um.. I don't think I can say what I want to.
It was hot,sexy as f...k, and wow I plan to read more by Mrs Pearce
Now about the story
Dr. Julia Reed deals with life or death situations 
at a California ER.
Where she has to settle disputes more than taking 
care of her patients but When British businessman Alex
 Logan walks into her ER shes not sure of what to make 
of him but she feels there is something about him so she 
gives him her number days later he calls with an offer for
 her a sexual bargain, she gets to share her darkest fantasies; 
he gets the power to carry them out. But who is the real winner 
in this high stakes game, and is Alex even playing fair?

Ink Reunited by Carrie Ann Ryan

This was one hot ass story I could not put it down. 
I read this one straight trough. It is well written and you got 
to love The Sassy what an amazing women Carrie Ann writes her so 
well, that I was thinking f her as a real person and one I'd like to be friends with.
Now a little about the story without spoilers if I can if you have
 not read the Montgomery Ink series by Carrie Ann Ryan get it you 
will love it and there's a little sassy in them all

Sassy left home as a teenager and had to grow up fast.
Had to learn to take care of herself. And is a very independent woman.
Sassy Bordeaux is the Midnight Ink receptionist, honorary godmother,
 best friend to many, and matchmaker expert. In the past two months, she's 
watched eight couples fall in love, make mistakes, and find their happy endings. 
Though she might have had hand in each of those, she's yet to find the peace she's 
desired.10 years ago she ran again from the two men she loved. The only two men that 
can give Sassy the happily ever after she craves. But she's changed she stronger and
 known as The Sassy. Rafe, Ian and Sassy loved each other…until it all blew apart 
 Rafe Chavez and Ian Steele remember their time with Sassy like it was yesterday, yet have
 worked hard to move on. Or at least try to. Now both men are back for the 
woman they love. It will take more than apologies for these three 
to overcome their history. But once they take that step, the 
streets of New Orleans will never be the same.


Unfettered:by Sasha White

I really liked this book it was wonderful I love the heroine being as tomboy. 
It was something I could relate to I plan to read the rest of this
 series. Now a little about the book

You never forget your first love no matter how hard you try.
Mechanic Ronnie Lang is tired of being "one of the guys". 
Chasing the fantasy of finding a dominant male to help her 
explore her submissive side. She tried finding a Dom on the 
internet but that did not work then she got a message about 
Overwatch, a private BDSM club where her eyes are opened to a 
world that’s more than she ever imagined, she signs up for the submissive classes. 
And to her shock one of the instructors is the man she’s never forgotten. Ian her first
 love. Now she hopes that their together, that spark from the past will strike up that fire again.

Bondage on 34th Street by Emily Ryan-Davis & Jennifer Leeland


Wow this s was one hot story, and I'm pleased that there will be 
another book for the trio can't wait to read it
In knots over love Tasha has been friends with Ty  for years and
 finally she knows what she is a submissive and she wants To as her
 master only one problem To is in a relationship with Noah a Dom
 but To has not told Tasha and Noah he wants them both
Noah is a sexy bondage enthusiast As sparks flare between the
three, Noah’s ropes will either bind them together or pull them apart


No comments:

Post a Comment