Wednesday, May 6, 2015

*** Review of Sex God: An erotic adventure of self discovery by Matthew Armstrong *****


I was asked to read this book and I had my reservation as it does deal with a extramarital sex. But unlike an affair they
 discuss it and decide to have an open marriage. I could see 
it coming when he was not as into it as his wife was. 
He actually ends up not wanting to sleep with other people  but 
she has found someone else. I could see this imploding on 
him and ultimately the end id divorce. I was so happy with the
 ending of this book. I will not tell you what happened as they
 both embark on a journey of self awareness and learn to love
 one another again. It may not have been my way to handle
 this life decision. I would love to have a follow up book on the 
couple and see her husband finally give her the one thing 
she has never been able to achieve during sex. that would 
have been nice to know. maybe the writer will write another
 book. I certainly hope he dose, this book is so well written 
that I literally felt my own heart hurt for him when she did 
what she did to him. Then when her car broke down, and he
 ran after to help her and set her to a therapist to calm her. 
It felt like god had intervened. It just show how much passion 
the writer put into the book to make you feel they way the characters were.
I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.
If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.
The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.



Unfulfilled in his marriage and life, Alex Sterling makes an 
indecent proposal to his wife, Angela, which sets them off on
 an erotic adventure of self discovery, revealing dark and 
repressed parts of themselves.

On the verge of losing everything that is most important to 
him, Alex is a man in early life crisis, playing a high stakes 
game and going to extreme measures to save that, which he 
values most.

Is he going through a mental breakdown or is this some sort 
of spiritual transformation? He has no idea as his grasp on 
reality crumbles and all his worst fears are inevitably realised.





Amazon us at
Amazon UK
Barns & Noble





 “You know I am feeling this immense appreciation for you 
right now,” Angela says as she snakes across the bedroom 
and climbs onto the bed on her hands and knees.

I smile. “I’m glad, but it was you who put the effort in. If only 
all my clients were like you.”

“What, don’t all your clients get results like this?” 
“No, you are one in a hundred.” 
“Why is that? Is it my genetics do you think?”

“Maybe partly, but the biggest deciding factor is having
 a compelling reason why. It’s a single-mindedness – a focus, you know.”

Angela prowls across to my side of the bed and pulls the 
covers off to reveal my morning glory. God, she looks sexy.
 She grasps her hand around the base of my cock and 
squeezes. I shift off my elbow and onto my back. She then 
steps her knees in between my legs, pushing them apart, 
and with her other hand pulls her damp hair over to one side.
 Lowering her head and opening her mouth she engulfs my
 whole cock, clamping her lips tightly and sucking hard. 
I groan as she slowly lifts her head while still maintaining 
suction until her lips have covered my entire length and slip off the tip.

Angela looks at me momentarily and smiles before going 
again and this time vigorously sucking up and down and
 swirling her tongue around my now fully engorged penis.
 I gasp at the intensity, which makes her suck harder. Her left 
hand finds my balls and she tickles her fingers around them 
and down to my perineum, which is more than I can take and 
I unload into her mouth. She swallows quickly and continues 
sucking slowly and softly. My body quivers and shakes – my 
breathing uncontrollable – until the last drop of come has 
entered her mouth and she finally releases me from her 
clutches. A look of satisfaction is on her face as she reaches
 over and lifts a glass of water from the bedside table and drinks.

“That was unexpected” are the first words to find coherent 
form and exit my mouth. Angela always had a talent for blow 
jobs. She uses a lot of suction and can make it incredibly intense.

“Just a token of my appreciation,” she replies.

In this moment it feels like we have an amazing relationship 
and I almost forget that Marco Carvalho even exists. But he 
is actually the catalyst for all this. But what if Angela had 
never met him in the first place, then she would have never 
had anyone to compare me to or measure me up against. 
Would I then be enough for her? So many what ifs! Better not
 to focus on them and stay in the moment. But my mind is 
taken to her imminent encounter with him tonight and then
 that is all I can think about. Will she suck him just like she did to me?

~*~*~ Matthew Armstrong ~*~*~


Matthew Armstrong comes from Irish descent, attending the
 same grammar school as Oscar Wild — but only for a short
 while, as he was expelled for speaking his mind and not conforming.

Through two decades of living and travelling in 6 continents,
 he has gained much life experience and studied many 
cultures and ways of life along the way.

Originally an Author of non-fiction, covering topics from 
health, philosophy, relationships, spirituality & human 
potential, Matthew now finds his inspiration in writing fiction.

His first novel 'Sex God' is a ground breaking work that 
brings a breath of fresh air to the erotica genre and sets a 
new standard for other authors in this genre to follow.

Matthew lives on the east coast of Spain with his family, and 
generally spends his days teaching martial arts, writing in 
cafes and playing on the beach with his son.


GoodReads

website

twitter username

Want to make sure you do not miss my post. 

You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail. 

Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right




No comments:

Post a Comment