Friday, June 5, 2015

***** Review of Eternal Conflict - (The Ruby Ring Saga #7) By Chrissy Peebles ****



Eternal Conflict
By Chrissy Peebles
 Book 6 of the Ruby Ring Saga





I fell in love with this series years ago and have been hooked 
ever since I read book one. unfortunately it is coming to an end, and this is the 
last book In this series. And as i am sad to see it end I have to say the Journey
 here to this last book has been fun. This book has so many twist ad turns. 
You end up asking yourself, Is this the end so soon. Only to see Sara escape 
and keep going. You will never believe who Sara rescues to help them win the
 war. I do not want to blow the ending or you, so I will end here and say If you
 have not picked up this series go get the first book. and start the wonderful 
journey Chrissy has planned for you. 
I can not wait for more books by her she truly a great writer.
I hope you enjoy this book as Much as I did.
If you do like this book, please consider leaving a review.
The Authors really like it when you do, they value your opinions too.


Sarah continues to fight for the people she loves.  
Sarah and Victor are home in Tastia and ready to claim their 
kingdom. But will they be able to defeat Ethano and his forces?
 Can they get the castle back and live happily ever after? 









 
 
 

 


 
 


 ~*~*~ Chrissy Peebles ~*~*~



 Chrissy Peebles, a practicing nurse, has always loved 
reading and writing fantasy from the earliest age she can
 remember. She plotted every single twist she could think of 
 during bedtime stories for her children. When her little ones
 begged for more adventures, she felt confident enough to let 
her overeager imagination and sense of humor spill out into
 her first novel. She lives in Ohio with her husband, two 
young kids, one hamster, three dwarf hamsters and cat. 
When she's not taking the kids to Little League soccer, 
basketball, or baseball, she loves to snap photos as her favorite hobby.




 FaceBook    Website    Trailer   Twitter




Want to make sure you do not miss my post. 
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail. 
Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com
Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment