Monday, December 28, 2015

*** A Quick Update on Kimmie sues site ***





 

 Hello my faithful followers My site is not down completely,
 but it is partially down. I'm trying to get as much done as 
I can right now. My tablet is broke and I sent it in for warranty,
 but due to holidays have longer than normal wait. That is if 
they can even fix it or rule it my fault. I hope to finish and get 
the books read and reviewed asap. when get tablet back or if
 they can't fix it I'll have to save up to get one. Will let you all 
know when blog back up. I am trying to read some books on
 my computer, but as you can imagine that is not the easiest 
thing to read on.



~*~*~ Kimmie Sue’s Social Media Links ~*~*~

Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail.


Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right


 



No comments:

Post a Comment