Wednesday, August 10, 2016

★★★ Review For Dragon's Egg (Dragon Eggs Book 1) by Emily Martha Sorensen ★★★

Dragon's Egg (Dragon Eggs Book 1)

by
Published August 3rd 2016
 
 

 Amazon | Barns & Noble | Kobo Books



 


 Rose didn't count on becoming a mother to a brand 
 new baby dragon egg.

She's always wanted to be a paleontologist, and is now in 
college studying to become one. But a chance meeting at 
the American Musuem of Natural History turns her world 
upside down. Because, millions of years after dragons
 have gone extinct, there's an egg that seems to be
 unexpectedly . . . alive.

The egg knows what he wants. He wants Rose and 
a stranger, Henry, to be his new parents. But can three
 strangers of two different species become a family?

A 14,000 word G-rated new adult fantasy.
 

Well this may be a sort serial, but well worth it. It is well 
thought out and flows so well it is over before you know it.
 This is Rose’s story that is till she walks into the museum 
and gets not only a fiancé in Henry, but a baby dragon. Rose 
has always wanted to be a paleontologist; in fact that is what 
she is studying in college. The world Emily builds for us is 
truly amazing, Not onlydo the have myths of dragons, but the
 have actual fossils of them. And recently the found some 
eggs, only one of these is alive and it has had a million years 
to choose a new mom and Dad. He knows what he wants 
too, he wants Rose, and when he tells he why you will just 
laugh. Can not wiat for the next book.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here.  I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.
 
 
 
 
·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Emily Martha Sorensen ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·
 
 

I'm a huge fan of science fiction and fantasy, and 
I write clean books that are intelligent, optimistic, 
and happy.

I write for all age levels.  Picture books?  Got one.  
Chapter books?  Got a series.  Middle grade?  
Sure thing.      

Young adult?  Most definitely.  New adult?  Working on a series right now.  ALL of them, no matter what the age of the main character, are both intelligent and clean.  I believe that children deserve smart books, teenagers deserve fun books, and adults deserve imagination, a sense of wonder, and books aimed at them that are G or PG.

I have two comics: A Magical Roommate, which is 
complete (it's actually G-rated new adult, and was 
always intended to be that way: I started it when 
I was eighteen and couldn't find clean stories
 about people my age), and  
To Prevent World Peace, which is currently 
ongoing (think a magical girl series from the point 
of view of the villains).

I'm a bit of an oddball.  I refuse to write what's 
popular: I write the stories I believe should exist.  
If those happen to become popular, I would be 
delighted.  I won't change what I write just 
because the crowd's doing it.  I'm pretty flexible 
about which forms my stories take, though.

My husband is Benjamin A. Sorensen, who writes 
fantasy.  His first book is Prophecy, and it's pretty 
awesome. He's a wordsmith, and he usually writes 
standalone epic fantasy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment