Wednesday, August 22, 2018

*✿༻..•.¸¸•´¯`• Review For Bound to Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #2) by Eva Chase •´¯`•.¸¸.༺✿*




Bound to Gods 
(Their Dark Valkyrie Book 2)
 By Eva Chase
225 pages

Published July 18th 2018 
By Ink Spark Press











One minute I was a courier for criminals, making ends meet
 so I could take care of my little brother. The next, four 
stunningly hot Norse gods had brought me back from the 
dead with wings sprouting from my back and a whole set of
 valkyrie powers. I guess that's just how life goes sometimes.

Too bad our victory over our supernatural enemies turned out

 to be a farce. The divine home I thought I'd receive is a trap 
instead. A trap that's slowly closing in on us, dredging up 
every painful moment from our pasts.

Can I trust these tempting godly men now that I've seen how

 many secrets they've kept from me? And what am I going to 
do if I have to face my own darkest horrors all over again?

I'd better figure that out fast. Because I'm Aria Watson, and 

I will not be broken.

*Their Dark Valkyrie is a medium-burn reverse harem

 urban fantasy series. This action-packed, heart-
wrenching ride gives you a kickass heroine, four 
irresistible gods, and Norse mythology like you've never
 seen it before.*





Oh My God what an extraordinary book! This is an 
extraordinarily well written story. It is so completely thought 
through and such a joy to read.  It had this wonderful flow to
 it and I had a hard time putting it down. 

This is Ari's continuing story. She and the other gods are 
trapped in a false Asgard. And the things they go through are
 horrendous. Who their jailer is will surprise you. But this 
person is pure evil. I just don't understand why they are doing
 this. We get an in depth look into all the Asgardians past. 
And learn a lot about each other. And Ari is falling hard for all
 her gods. But looks like their jailer wants to break them apart
 as Ari may very well be the key to their escape. And maybe
 they just might free Odin to.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do.

















Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories
both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the

men who appreciate them.




Want to get in touch quickly?
She always enjoys hearing from readers!
Feel free to E-mail Her.


No comments:

Post a Comment