Friday, July 3, 2015

**** Have A Happy 4th Of July Weekend ****




Hey everyone As tomorrow is the 4th, and most of you are off for a long holiday weekend .
I thought I would post my Farewell Blessing for 
a happy 4th of July weekend today.



May your days be many and your troubles be few. 
May all God's blessings descend upon you. 
May peace be within you may your heart be strong. 
May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam.

May the good Saints protect you and bless you today, and may troubles ignore you each step of the way.

May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, 
a moonbeam to charm you, 
a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. 
Laughter to cheer you. 
Faithful friends near you. 
And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.



Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail.


Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right


No comments:

Post a Comment