Friday, July 24, 2015

**** Review of Smokejumpers Werebear 5 By Kim Fox *****

 Free On Kindle Unlimited or but at 

Oh My God!! Can these books get any better? How is Kim 
Fox Going to top this book. I am so captivated with this 
series. I have to read the books straight through. Even though the 
books are individual stories but in the background there is 
another story happening.Keene is one of my favorite 
werebears, him and his homemade wine.( which by the way 
you learn what he puts n it. lets say it's just not right) I truly 
believe he is going to kill someone with that wine one day. 
Oh and I so love Chloe she is sweet and loving the guys, but 
she is a reporter, so they should not be talking to her. But 
when you learn why she is so hell bent on getting the shifter
 story. You will truly feel for her. And when her worst 
nightmare returns to the camp that is when all hell breaks
 loose. I wanted to scream at where the book ended I need 
 book six now. I need to know what is going to happen to all
 our beloved werebears. I hope you enjoy this book I know 
I did. If you do like this book, please consider leaving 
a review.  The Authors really like it when you let them know, 
 they value your opinions too.
 
 
Adult only BBW bear shifter romance. 18+ 
Intended for adults only. 
Contains explicit love scenes and lots of dirty talk. 
 

~*~*~ A Note from the Author ~*~*~

Part five of the Smokejumpers: Werebear series. 
This bear shifter romance has a cliffhanger 
(I don’t normally do cliffhangers but I figured that if you’ve
 gotten this far - chances are you’re going to read the last 
two. Hope you don’t mind!). 


BBW and journalist, Chloe Sparks, is about to break the 
biggest story of her life. She has found a 
 
source that has the ultimate scoop on shifters. Now if only 
she can get him to talk.

Joker and giant polar bear shifter, Keene Watts, is a little, 
shall we say…f#cked! It is against the 
 
Hudson Crew’s, and not too mention the vicious, SEA 
(Shifter Enforcement Agency), rules to reveal 
 
shifter secrets to reporters. And now he has brought one into 
his Crew’s camp with promises to reveal 
all of their secrets. He is torn between his loyalty to his Crew 
and to the new bond with his bear’s 
new mate.

But the turmoil that Chloe brings into the Crew of werebears 
will be nothing compared to what the 
 
SEA will bring when they discover that the Hudson Crew is 
housing a reporter…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~ Kim Fox ~*~*~ 
 

 A hot, new paranormal romance writer who loves Werebears 
and the tough, BBW that can handle them.

Her latest series is Smokejumpers: Werebear (Bear Shifters
 of Flathead Forest) a cast of fun, lovable and sexy 
smokejumping shifters. Each book focuses on a different 
member of the clan and the women that they fall for.
 
 Sign up to my newsletter here to find the
 latest updates: eepurl.com/biZJeT

Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail.


Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right


No comments:

Post a Comment