Friday, March 17, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Given (Highest Bidder) By Lauren Landish & Willow Winters •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




Given: Highest Bidder 
By Lauren Landish & Willow Winters

458 pages
Published March 3rd 2017


















 I knew she'd ruin me. But I wanted her anyway.

I was born into wealth and my name comes with 
a reputation. 

One I’ve upheld and leveraged for power. 

Now everyone owes me and I plan to keep it that way.

Until she’s offered to me. My sweetheart. Only for a single
 month to repay a debt. 

Her tempting curves call to me and beg me to risk it all. 

I shouldn’t take her, I shouldn’t even consider his offer.

Women like her bring men to their knees.

But there’s something in her baby blues. They’re haunted by
 what lies behind them. 

She sees through me, leaving me nowhere to hide.

I knew taking her would destroy me, but it only took one taste.

Now I’m addicted. And I'm not giving her back. 









 Man what a book! I love this whole series. And each book
 gets better and better. I know I sound like a broken record,
 but their books are so well written and extremely thought 
out. I hope they keep these series going for a long time.

This book is Zander and Arianna’s story. She has had a 
rough life, and it broke my heart to read what she has gone 
though. I met her chariter in a pevious book. And have been
 wondering what made her stay with Daniel. She latterly 
believes she owes him. But man I hate Daniel. And to think
 he could be so awful. When he got what he deserved I was
 so happy. That man was vile and had no clue what a true
 D/S relationship should be like. But then when he basically 
sells her I kind of thought yes now she is way from him. And 
oh how I love Zander he may have won the auction, but what
 he truly wants is simply Just Ari his sweetheart. They way he
 open her up and make her see that men can be kind to. And
 oh how I loved the epilogue. Ooh and we get a visit from 
Lucian and his treasure in this book and a surprise they 
have.  I am not telling, but you will love it.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I 
hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like 
this book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors 
really like it when you do; they value your opinions too.























·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lauren Landish ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Lauren Landish is a #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance
 Author. Her Sports Novel Blitzed reached #2 on the US 
Amazon Kindle Bestseller list and #1 in Canada in May 2016
. Additionally, her other books have frequently cracked the 
top 10 and 20 on the Amazon Kindle Bestsellers lists.

Writing has always been her first love and she's happy to 

write for women who are thirsty for a little heat in the 
bedroom!

Lauren now resides in North Carolina with her boyfriend 

and her fur baby.




 Website | Mailing list  | Facebook | Twitter






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Willow Winters ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·







I like my action hot and my bad boys hotter. And I don't hold
back on either one in my writing. Be the first to read my new
releases and get my sexy, possessive bad boys FREE by
joining my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/b2izzf















Any other links you wish to have me post.









No comments:

Post a Comment