Thursday, March 16, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Stroked (Stroked #1) By Meghan Quinn •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•






Stroked (Stroked #1) By Meghan Quinn 
363 pages
Published July 20th 2016 
By Hot-Lanta Publishing










Reese King: Olympic medalist, underwear model, Greek god.

His body is chiseled from rock, sculpted by the weight room,

 and refined by water.

On a daily basis his skin is completely bare for everyone to

 see, tan and defined, only covered up by a minuscule piece
 of spandex. There is no denying his sex appeal.

I hate to admit it, but I’m head over heels infatuated with him.

There is one HUGE problem though. His achingly gorgeous

 abs, inked up arm, and cocky swagger belong to my boss, 
the high-profile, reality star bitch from hell and certified 
heinous human being, Bellini Chambers.

What I think is going to be an easy job assisting a glorified

 wench turns into a cluster f*ck of epic proportions.




I have not laughed so much with a book. Don’t get me wrong this 
is a romance. It is sexy as sin and hot as hell. And I cannot wait to 
read more by Megan Quinn. The book is so well written and 
extremely thought out. There are two others in the series out now 
and plan to read them soon.

This is a three person story you have the heroin Paisley and the
 hero Reese and then the bat chit crazy person Bellini. Yup read that
 one right and she choose that name. Makes me wonder if the 
author ever watched American dad, there is this crazy person in
 there that says Bellini. And the crazier she gets the funnier the 
book got. I mean her dog is a saint in her mind. Named Pope 
Fancies or Popey. But that poor dog seems to love her as it comes 
running when she calls. Paisley is Bellini and Reese’s’ new 
assistant. The two are supposed to be in a relationship, but it is all 
for her show except in Satins spawns mind it's real. But Reese 
wants Paisley or Mauve as Bellini calls her. She never seems to call
 anyone by their real name. if I remember right she even calls one 
girl Litter box. Then there is Reese, he is a swimmer shooting for 
his last run at the Olympics. He is aiming for that gold medal he 
has yet to get. But does he want it more than Paisley. And does she
 want him more than her job. While you read be prepared for some 
funny stuff. The girl is insane and Paisley is determined to make it.
 and protect Reese even if it means she has to give up him and her 
dream. Let’s hope he has a plan.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope 
you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this 
book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like 
it when you do; they value your opinions too.







(CAN BE READ AS STANDALONE NOVELS)




Goodreads

Stroked (Stroked, #1)








·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Meghan Quinn ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·



I was in high school I occasionally read books but was
 consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time 
to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in 
a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for
 Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside
 down. When looking for books I came across the 
Contemporary Romance genre and was sold and I haven't 
turned back since.

You can either find my head buried in my Kindle, listening to
 inspiring heart ripping music or typing away on the computer
 twisting and turning the lives of my characters while driving 
my readers crazy with anticipation.

​I currently reside in beautiful Colorado Springs where the sun
 is always shining and there is a trail waiting to be hiked on 
every corner. I share a lovely and warm home with the love of 
my life and my five, four-legged children.






No comments:

Post a Comment