Wednesday, March 7, 2018

•٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠• Review For Sacrifice: A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy (Drakoryan Brides #1) by Ava Sinclair •٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠•



Sacrifice: 
A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy 
(Drakoryan Brides #1) 
by Ava Sinclair 




                    
When my village sacrifices me to the dragons, 
I go willingly to the Altar Rock to die.

But I don’t die.

I wake up in a castle built into a huge mountain. House 
Fra’Hir is one of many castles in the Drakoryan Empire. It is
 here I learn the truth — that women like me aren’t taken 
away to be devoured, but to be mated.

My mates, four sons of a dragon knight slain in the last battle
 of the ShadowFell, are unique both in personality and carnal 
abilities. They introduce me to the world of pleasure. In their 
bed chambers, they prepare me with masterful skill for the 
final, ultimate bond that will make me truly theirs.

But I am no passive mate, and the secret they keep from me
 threatens not only our bond, but the role I am prophesied to
 play in stopping a lurking danger that threatens the 
Drakoryan and human world alike.

This book contains depictions of graphic sex and fantasy 
battlefield violence. Please do not purchase if these themes
 offend you.




 Wow what an amazing little story. I really loved this book. 
It was so well-written and thought out. It is a short novella so
 my review will be to.


This is Layla's story and how she met her mates. The four
 fierce dragon brothers. Their rule is somewhat different, as 
the rule through fear and I have a feeling that may change 
when they get to know their bride better. Which I cannot wait 
to read book two. And find out. This was so good how she 
pretty much put them in their place. I am so ready to read 
book two.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too










Published
Feb 10th

March 10th

April 20th

Published
 March 28th










·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Ava Sinclair ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Variety is the spice of life and Ava Sinclair writes a little
 something for everyone, from dark romance to menage to 
kinky AF age play. But the one thing that is consistent in her
 books are strong storylines, alpha males, and strong women
 whose hearts and bodies aren't given up without a fight.

Ava lives in southern Virginia, where she enjoys hoarding 
books, hiking, running, spoiling her cats, and spending time 
with her Eurasian eagle owl, Lucius.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment