Wednesday, March 25, 2015

****** A note From Kimmie Sue ******




I had a post ready to go up today, but the author I was working with
decided she wanted to add a few more chapters to her book. I know this book is her baby, and. God love here the last time she did this. The book was even more freaking awesome. So I will not say who she is or what book she is writing. You'll have to wait to be surprised.

As I do not have anything else ready I wanted to let you know their will be post coming tomorrow. But as for today thank you for being a loyal followers. And come back tomorrow for a review and release day for,
Forbidden Territory by Melissa Pearl and Brenda Howson


Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
contact me By e-mail. 
Kimmie Sue's Email
Kimmiesuesbookreview@gmail.com

  FaceBook     Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment