Tuesday, November 29, 2016

★★★ Review & Book Tour For Burn with me by Rachael Tonks ★★★


BURN WITH ME
RACHAEL TONKS
NOVEMBER 29



untitled-3

Caleb.
I’m a monster. What I did in my past will forever haunt me. 
I don’t deserve anything but pain after all I've done. No love.
 No happiness. Knowing I didn't deserve love didn't stop me
from wanting it. From wanting her. The first time my eyes laid
 sight on her, I was captivated. As much as I try to fight the 
want, I can’t get her out of my head. She consumes every 
part of my mind. I can’t stay away. I don't want to stay away.
 But I know the minute she finds out about my past, about 
where I’ve been and what I’ve done, she will hate me.

Amber.
Starting a new life in Portland with my best friend, I never 
expected to meet anyone. I didn't want to either. But then my
 path collided with his. The dark, steely eyed man that hides 
away from the world. Caleb is an absolute mystery, keeping 
everything locked away and hidden. I need more. Want more.
 He’s an addiction for me. A drug I can’t and don't want to 
withdraw from. I'm determined to know all he's hiding. When 
the fire of their passion collides with his hidden past, Amber 
must decide to let him endure the pain alone or burn with 
him.

untitled-7


Okay first thing is this book needs to come with a warning. 
So this book maybe a romance, but it has a long terrible 
road to get there.  If you do not do well with the subject of
 abuse or rape, you may want to prepare yourself before 
reading this story. This book is deals with to souls that have
 been though hell and back to get where they are. So have 
those tissues read as it is a tear jerker.

This story is about Caleb and Amber to lost souls that find
 love in the most unconventional place. Amber moves to town
 after an unfortunate incident at collage, to be with her friend.
 But in the process she moves into the same building with 
Caleb. When they meet there is this instant pull between 
them. But her is to afraid of his past to make a move toward
 her, or anyone for that matter. But as things progress she 
ends up locked outside her apartment and finds herself 
staying the night on his couch. And after one amazing kiss
 they find it hard to be with anyone else. One night when 
something truly horrible happens to Amber it is Caleb that 
is her true rescuer and friend. It goes to show when the 
chips are down you find out who your true friends are. 
And looks can be deceiving the worst kind of person can be 
the most charming. and the quite one your true friend.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too.


untitled-8






untitled-5
Rachael Tonks is a new to the scene author with a love of 
books, and a particular love of the romance genre. As a child 
Rachael could always be found with her head in a book, but it
 wasn’t until the beginning of 2015 when Rachael’s love of 
books really took over. Reading spurred on her desires to put
 pen to paper, and write down the story of the characters 
screaming for their story to be told. Starting out her career 
with a new adult romance novel, she is currently working on
 her fourth novel which she plans to release early-2017. 
Rachael lives in the steely suburb of Sheffield, in the north 
of England with her husband, 3 beautiful children and her 
2 crazy dogs. She loves nothing more reading with a good 
cup of tea and is self-proclaimed chocoholic!


untitled-6

No comments:

Post a Comment