Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★ Review For Sanguine Moon (The Vanessa Kensley Series Book 2) by Stephanie Marks ★★★



Title: Sanguine Moon
Series:  The Vanessa Kensley
Author:  Stephanie Marks
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: October 4th 2016
Publisher: Red Dagger
Pages: 238






Free on Kindle Unlimited or buy at 
kindlelogolong
 


~*~*~ A Note from Kimmie Sue ~*~*~


I am trying something new. I am adding a star rating 
per book to my blog. Tell me what you think.
My Own Pink Stars. rage from 1 to 5. 
5 being the best.


Oh My God I loved this book!!! It is so much better than the
 first.  This book like the last is so well written. It just flows so
 well, and you’re sucked in and do not want to stop till you 
finish it. Before I know what was happening the book was 
half through and it was morning. Ad I still did not want to put
 it down and start my day. And I was ready to pick it up as 
soon as I could get back to it.

Now this book has a new addition of a sexy werewolf (Kane).
 And Nessa has a new interest that is driving William insane.
 And oh man are William and Kane getting on each other’s 
nerves. This picks up with Nessa hunting a vampire and 
getting caught on film. The crazy informant is at it again. And
 you will not believe what happened when Nessa found him 
that was truly something surprising there. Oh and her old 
friend turned crazy vamp is back. I cannot wait for them to 
do her in. She is a vile witch. The vamps have reached a new
 low kidnapping the werewolves’ children. But when they set 
a trap thing so wrong and had me thinking. How did they 
know where everyone would be? If you have not read book 
one get it and then read this one hell get them both you will 
not be disappointed.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.








Still reeling from the devastating events earlier that summer,
 Vanessa and the rest of the Silverlake Task Force once 
again discover that death and betrayal are never far from 
their side.

Now, desperate times call for tenuous alliances. With Merrick

 still in hiding and the murderous renegade vampire faction 
trying to gain more power, the Task Force must come 
together with the Silverlake Wolf Pack in order to bring down
 the Renegades, before the paranormal community erupts 
into an un-containable civil war.






Click link to read a preview

http://a.co/gPW6nLJ
 
 







After years of messy adventure I decided that it was time to
 pick up my pen and explore my original passion of writing,
 pulling inspiration from the people I met and scrapes that 
I got into as a reckless wanderer and then adding a dash 
of paranormal fun.

“No power in the ‘verse can stop me.” – Summer, Firefly
I love strong women. That along with my lifelong fascination
 of all things magic, spooky and otherworldly, is probably 
the main reason why I love writing Urban Fantasy and 
Paranormal Romance. Because I can take a strong, capable
 woman and make her completely unstoppable. Everyone 
 else will just have to either keep up or get out of the way. 
Writing also allows an outlet for me to be extremely bossy-
pants, giving me entire worlds to control and sexy alpha
 males to push around and make bow to my every whim,
 moahahahaha… *cough* ahem. To learn more about me be
 sure to follow me on twitter to enjoy the inner workings of my
 gummy bear sugar high addled mind.







No comments:

Post a Comment