Friday, June 9, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For A Dragon's Heart: (Dragons of Paragon - Book 1) by Jan Dockter, Lucy Lyons and K.T. Stryker •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



A Dragon's Heart: (Dragons of Paragon - Book 1) 
By Jan Dockter, Lucy Lyons and K.T. Stryker 
216 pages
Published May 8th 2017
By Persia Publishing




 







Aldain Kincaid the clan chief of the Paragon Dragon Shifters 
thought he was going to spend his very long life alone, and 
was in despair of never finding his soul mate. 

His friends Cade and Becca who lived with him in his castle 
in Scotland are mates and watching them has made him 
realize how alone he really is. 

Needing to get away, an opportunity presents itself for him to
 go to the United States to bring Beccas sister Tori to 
Scotland to get her away from an abusive relationship. 

When he meets her, much to his surprise, he realizes she is
 the soul mate he has been waiting for; his one true love. 
Aldain wants to take things slow with Tori, the relationship 
they have is intense. He knows why, but Tori can
understand why she feels like she has known him her entire life. 

He is determined to make her his and as their love grows,
 Aldain feels it wont be much longer until he tells her what
 they mean to each other. Then the unthinkable happens. 
Tori suffers a devastating accident that puts her on the 
brink of death. 

As she teeters on the abyss, finding herself in a place 
between life and death, Aldain suffers such intense pain he is
 wasting away. Becoming a shell of the man he once was 
and without his mate; life means nothing to him. 

Tori can feel his life force leaving him. She needs to find a 
way to let him know she is alive and trying to find her way 
back to him. Will she make it back in time to save him or will 
he succumb to the soul searing pain? 



That was one hell of a book. I love paranormal romance 
books, but though in a Scott and this one was phenomenal. 
And he’s a dragon; it’s the trifecta for me. It was extremely 
well-written. And even though it is a short read it was 
wonderful. 

This story is about Aldain Kincaid the clan chief of the 
Paragon Dragon Shifters. He is living in his castle in 
Scotland with His friends Cade and Becca who are mates. 
It is not till watching them he realizes how alone he really is. 
When Beccas sister is in danger that is when he decides 
to travel to America to bring her home. When he finds out 
she is his mate, his plan changes. Now he must woe her and 
make her fall in love with him. But before he can something 
horrible happens. And it may mean the death of both of them,
 if they do not figure out how to save each other. But there is 
someone looking out for them. And you will be so surprised 
when you find out whom.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·  Jan Dockter ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Born in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada
I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
many people of different cultures.


 


Email: LucyLyons@persiapublishing.com


 
·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· K.T Stryker ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




I was born and raised in Leeds, England to loving parents
that both worked in the medical field. At a very young age
I was curious and fascinated with dragons, and was inclined
to writing short stories about them. I was drawn and had a
special interest in the Supernatural so most of my reading
pertained to it.

In my adult life I eventually got married to a military man and
we traveled extensively with our three children. In my free
time while I was living in foreign countries I had some free
time to experiment with creatively writing about the
Supernatural. My globe trotting gave me insights into
becoming a plot generator of imaginative writings with dragon
shifters being one of my main topics. This is my first
publication on this topic with more to follow.




Facebook |  Subscribe to our newsletter at:  Here
Email: Stryker@persiapublishing.com



No comments:

Post a Comment