Wednesday, October 4, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review & Release For The Ghostwriter By Alessandra Torre •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•

Welcome to the Release Tour of TheGhostwriter!
The Ghostwriter
By Alessandra Torre
Genre: Psychological Suspense / General Fiction

Standalone, 316 pages







 Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | Nook | Paperback

Add It To Goodreads




I have three months to write the last book of my life. Three
 months to confess the details of that day, and how it 
changed everything for me.

My name is Helena Ross. I’ve written fifteen romance novels,
 ten of which have become international bestsellers. But this
 one isn't a romance. This novel holds only the truth, which 
I have run away from for four years. The truth, which I have 
hidden from the police, from my loved ones, from the world.

This final book?

It's my confession.







Oh my God this book wreaked havoc on my emotions! It needs
 to come with a warning. One box of tissues required with 
this book. It's extremely well written and the flow is wonderful.
 I just could not put it down the only time I did put it down and
 when the tears were so bad I couldn't see.

This story is about Helena Ross this is not a love story. This
 is her life and how it ended. This is her last book. With the
 help of a Ghost Rider she puts down her last thoughts and
 how it all ended. From what happened to her husband and 
child to the diagnosis she receives and how in her life ends. 
I will warn you this book is very emotional. So be prepared it 
doesn't take long to read the book If you don't stop to clear 
the tears. The things this poor woman has gone through in 
the things that she figure sound about someone important in
 her life we're truly horrendous. I truly enjoyed the book even
 if I was an emotional Mess by the time I ended the book.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Alessandra Torre ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling
 author of fourteen novels. Her books focus on romance and 
suspense. Torre has been featured in such publications as Elle and 
Elle UK, as well as guest blogged for the Huffington Post and RT 
Book Reviews. She is also the Bedroom Blogger for 
Cosmopolitan.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment